Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-14-2015, 08:29 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]"Argh, I have nothing to wear!!"

LOL!
(09-14-2015, 08:29 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 21383920862_d83a4f26b0_o.jpg][/url]
"Argh, I have nothing to wear!!"

hahaha

very much like my house slash
Ha, ha! My dolls always have that problem.

[Image: 20776608254_65e4e0d81d_z.jpg]
Somebody really likes cookies!
O yes, never the right outfit...
And CB those two are so sweet together!

ADAW 2015-W38: Panda

And now to get back down again...
CB, your bigger doll seems to be a natural as a sibling smile What are their names? I feel so rude calling them "the doll" LOL

Marsian, that's a lovely photo of Tezca, I love her hoodie alot smile
Everyone's photos are so cute!!

Marsian, your Tezca's outfit is SO adorable!! <3

I figured I could start posting here, so I'll start with a photo I took of my two favorite dolls today!
[Image: 21263427938_4414c1ebac_z.jpg]Babies <3 by Haley, on Flickr
lovely photo Nova smile Butler and Dita are definitely up there on my all time favs list too.
Thanks! Miss Edith, I'm afraid they are both nameless. Or rather I forgot what I was calling the bigger boy and the little girl is a recent arrival. I'm sure his name will come back to me at some point.

DeadlyNova, I really adore Raleigh! He doesn't look like a Butler anymore to me. He has his own style and personality that make him stand out.
Thank you!

The thing is for me, my Butler and my Dita are my favorite dolls, but they're not my favorite Pullip and Taeyang. My favorite Pullip is Souseiseki and my favorite Taeyang is Sol, but my Souseiseki and my Sol are not my favorites of my dolls, do you get what I'm saying?

Still, I think Dita and Butler are ridiculously under-appreciated. They're amazing dolls.

And thank you, CornflowerBlue! I'm glad Raleigh is able to stand out so much!
Digging into the archive for a fall/seasonal photo:
[Image: 8197896191_dce998dcbd_z.jpg]
Walker borrows Tezca's stock hat. He's a Hujoo Wings sleepy eyed boy with factory faceup.
Awww, he looks so cute in that hat! I love his little boots, too!

And oh god, the tiny pumpkin. I'm a sucker for things like that.
Thanks! That's one of those real, mini pumpkins too. Although I do have plenty of fake stuff.
[Image: 21335364840_126bb9f603.jpg]<3 by Haley, on Flickr
Tiny couple!
- BEFORE -

[Image: Mikuru%20Bride%20CROP_zpswuvchvmk.png]

- AFTER -

[Image: Mikuruhearts%209-19-15%202_zpsgjjf5xwg.png]
[Image: 21386627488_a77a8c8c47_o.jpg]
Do they look like a couple of mischief-makers or what? Petra's innocently not quiiiiite looking at the camera; Daesani's like "It was her..."
I found them sitting this way and I couldn't resist smile