Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(09-21-2015, 04:16 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 21386627488_a77a8c8c47_o.jpg]
Do they look like a couple of mischief-makers or what? Petra's innocently not quiiiiite looking at the camera; Daesani's like "It was her..."
I found them sitting this way and I couldn't resist smile

That's funny. :3
Ok, it's silly and a bit grotesque, but looking at the headless body sitting there while I worked on her hair, I couldn't resist this photo either.

[Image: 21532027868_cb58398232_o.jpg]
"I had an out-of-body experience...!"
The only girls I have with me right now. Only planned on having one tiny here with me for the time being, but then the rest appeared. Tongue

[Image: 21753115556_e9b9d5433b_z.jpg]
[Image: MegurineheartsLuka%20MegaHouse%209-28-15...ouxjgw.jpg]
[Image: sfa1qo.jpg]

I've kind of accidentally started collecting shopkins. I just love the surprise of figuring out which ones are going to be in the little package. Also, they are cute in pictures. (Maia's favorite is green candy apple, here.)
[Image: 21222148014_f3fc2995f6.jpg]Ai Doll Cosmos the Vet by fishy+, on Flickr

I always wash my cat's thyroid-med syringe after use, so they last longer- and that left me with one extra of the replacements.

I did not use it as proscribed.
^ Aw smile

[Image: 21827450366_34d2842bde_o.jpg]
Two little sailors looking for a boat.
[Image: 21911544692_48c90645ec.jpg]

My Byul, with a FIREY RED theme. Backstory: she's actually a fire-unicorn who takes on human form and has human friends. She's a little bit of a tomboy, and very mature and cheerful and outgoing. She's around 10 or so years old and is pals with most of the other Byul and Dal. smile She can summon fireballs, but they're very tiny (she's young) and so they're mostly just something she uses for fireworks at parties or on holidays. Her best friend is the baby Cheshire Cat (Darony) whom the adult Cheshire Cat adopted. (Darony is technically a dog, but she's raised by cats after being kind of orphaned.) (At least, that's how I explain how she ended up being a mini-Cheshire.)

Since I know someone will want to know: she's using a Dal Colline eyemech and wearing an altered Licca-brand yukata I got on ebay several years ago when they were new. The fur wig is handmade.
[Image: 21333825873_7df79154b3_z.jpg]
A slightly different angle from my Dal House Forum banner contest entry
Very cute photos! <3

Any of you guys watch Yu Yu Hakusho?
[Image: 22052910312_79e598c4f5_z.jpg]I've found that there's no greater rush than taking the life of someone you care for. by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: Shaorinhearts%2010-11-15_zpszgivuuuf.jpg]
My beautiful Saki got new wig from Luts. I also got in my Volks clothes order, these are for my other resin girl, Finka but since she is not here yet, Saki is borrowing all the goodies. smile

[Image: 21519688754_aeb5098277.jpg]
My Tamdoll arrived. That means that Princess Kaguya now has a flunky.

Petite Blythe Tsuki Usagi and Tamdoll BJD White Rabbit
Ha, ha, cute! Every Dal, full size or mini needs a flunky.
[Image: 22164452101_9b77c42d21_z.jpg]
Makie makeover: It's almost her first birthday, so it's about time I replaced the barely there faceup that she came with. Of course I wait until I'm almost out of decent weather to spray MSC outside, but I managed to do hers and several Hujoos before my MSC ran out.
I don't know what possessed me to try to do a photoshoot in the waning daylight after a tennis lesson, but I think I got a few good snaps of Bijou in seasonal garb. Here's one:

[Image: Pullip-Banshee-park.jpg]