Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Aw these are all super cute!
[Image: 22012658788_ba92e692dc_z.jpg]Erasmus by Haley, on Flickr

Help, he's too pretty, I'm going to die!
His eyes look amazing in this photo!
Thank you! <3 I love his stock chips, but the decision to re-chip him was probably one of the best dolly decisions I've ever made!
Two little flowers smile
My hibiscus isn't very happy and only gave me one bloom this summer.

[Image: 22018785710_a9806b837d_o.jpg]
But what a pretty flower it is!
DeadlyNova, I miss my Sol, and your Erasmus isn't making it easier! :p

Alliecat, your hibiscus is beautiful! I had no idea they grew that far north (I didn't even know they grew as far north as I am!) I'm addicted to hibiscus tea.
(10-16-2015, 02:56 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]Alliecat, your hibiscus is beautiful! I had no idea they grew that far north (I didn't even know they grew as far north as I am!) I'm addicted to hibiscus tea.
Sigh... technically, they don't, and she has a very difficult transition in/out every fall/spring. Probably why she's not very happy! Tongue
[Image: Beldandy%20hearts%20Skuld%2010-20-15_zpsaqxxaiwa.jpg]
[Image: 22135214279_9c350df97e_z.jpg]
Kikipop has arrived!
I'm excited for you CB smile
Kawaii! I like her little jacket :3
[Image: Skuld%20doll%20John%2010-22-15_zpscyxrloy2.jpg]
[Image: 22362183872_62e2e12705_z.jpg]
It's been so windy lately, I haven't been able to take any outdoor photos. But I gave it a try yesterday and I promptly had someone take a dive off the deck railing as I took my first shot. Note the black boots at the back and to the left of the crate. Fortunately there is mulch and leaves below making for a soft landing.
despite the *cough* extra feet *cough* (trying not to hurt otherKatoya's dignity - we know how touchy Dals are Whacked ) that is a beautiful photo <3 That red behind the gorgeous wig and skin colour - wow!