Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(10-23-2015, 12:49 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 22362183872_62e2e12705_z.jpg]
It's been so windy lately, I haven't been able to take any outdoor photos. But I gave it a try yesterday and I promptly had someone take a dive off the deck railing as I took my first shot. Note the black boots at the back and to the left of the crate. Fortunately there is mulch and leaves below making for a soft landing.

What a great photo! Even my husband—a doll fan for health reasons only—thought it was awesome. LOL
(10-23-2015, 12:49 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]It's been so windy lately, I haven't been able to take any outdoor photos. But I gave it a try yesterday and I promptly had someone take a dive off the deck railing ...

LOL Haha! Good thing there was a soft landing. It is a lovely red background. Your wee Kikipop is sweet too.
Thanks! I think that's the first time I had one fall off the railing on me. But then I don't often try to get them to free stand when it's so windy, either.
[Image: 22212750489_89b2fcd2c1_z.jpg]
I traded an Isul for this Panda head earlier this summer. It took me awhile to get her touched up (I got a little carried away with the blush), rechipped, and rebodied. She's finally ready for action. I know I said somewhere else on this forum that if I ever had a Panda I'd only dress her in panda prints. But I'm afraid my panda print dresses are Dal sized and won't fit an obitsu. So I went with black and white panda colors instead.
She's ADORABLE, and I already said this on flickr, but I really love her blush.

AND HER SHOES. AHHHH.
Thanks! And I splurged on a bunch of Mimiwoo shoes, including these in a couple of colors.
Sweet portrait -- and Mimiwoo shoes are fantastic smile
Alliecat, you are a bad influence!
I haven't bought shoes from Mimiwoo in years, I need to order some sometime soon too. xD
They had been running a sale on some of them, but I'm not sure if it's still on.
(10-25-2015, 01:41 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Alliecat, you are a bad influence!

LOL
Good.
[Image: Harem%20Johns%2010-25-15_zpsfbiqztny.jpg]
[Image: 21849444953_00407f8e89_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr

Because cute little feet photos never get old!!
[Image: moonlight-cbs+cardi-a.jpg]

Took the fakie out for a quick shot.
Dal Charlotte trying out a new look.
[Image: Charlotte_zpsjp8sejsp.jpg]
More book-themed dolls:

[Image: 22451636696_ef6da89180_n.jpg]Charlotte Doyle (Dal Kanta) by fishy+, on Flickr

[Image: 22290821939_b4a3b0f223_n.jpg]The Little Mermaid (Byul Paulia) by fishy+, on Flickr

[Image: 21854898434_b63fbbe17c_n.jpg]Heidi (Dal Colline) by fishy+, on Flickr

My "literature dolls" shelf is pretty much full now. Rb_x