Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Sweet Mikuri and Baby doll Silane smile they are both adorable
[Image: 23089332101_0cb49a0c2c_o.jpg]
Kailani lounging in the shell after Marilyn's introductory photoshoot.
She's so pretty! It's too bad Groove hasn't made a full size version of some of the minis like this one.
[Image: 23080465285_1b1b801d7d_z.jpg]
Azone Pure Neemo Hoshizora Rin from Love Live! I'm not familiar with the character, but I'm a sucker for red hair and green eyes especially when they come with such a cute face.
[Image: 23119120611_2c12f6fcf5_z.jpg]
Azone Ex-cute Yuta and Aoto, the second release of the Detective Boys.
Azone dolls are super cute! I love the face of Rin and the outfits of the detective boys. Their capes are adorable.
Your Azones are precious, CB! I love their little outfits.
I just got Vel in a trade with another forum member, she's an Azone lil' fairy. She's the one lil fairy that has always really tempted me because she reminds me so much of Illya from Fate/Stay Night with her unusual color scheme.
[Image: 22743112007_ce7dcdf6fa.jpg]
Oh, you're right this version does look like Illya. And she's really cute! I saw the preorders for the new Steampunk Lil Fairy sold out almost immediately. Sigh. Maybe I can snag one when they arrive, since there's usually a few extra.
She does look like Illya! I love the details in azone outfits. Are they well made ? They seem to be from the photos.
Azone clothing is usually top of the line and fairly detailed. That said, I've noticed a decline over the years of the amount of details. I'm sure they are getting squeezed by increasing costs and keeping the clothing affordable.
Oliver and Natalie are both here.

[Image: 23167527522_a561776a9c.jpg]

Oliver was a tolerably-priced deal from the Sample Sale (I bought him mostly just to go with his twin sister,) but I'm kind of ashamed of how much I ended up spending on her. ^^;;;;;;; She's the most expensive Dal I own. ^^;;
(11-20-2015, 02:15 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 23119120611_2c12f6fcf5_z.jpg]
Azone Ex-cute Yuta and Aoto, the second release of the Detective Boys.

They're adorable. It's nice to see such detail in the clothing and accessories, and those are pure neemo bodies, yes? Those have such great design.

(11-21-2015, 06:25 AM)Hina Ichigo Wrote: [ -> ]I just got Vel in a trade with another forum member, she's an Azone lil' fairy. She's the one lil fairy that has always really tempted me because she reminds me so much of Illya from Fate/Stay Night with her unusual color scheme.
[Image: 22743112007_ce7dcdf6fa.jpg]

How cute! Are Lil' fairy's a different size from pure neemo and pico neemo?

(11-21-2015, 07:52 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Azone clothing is usually top of the line and fairly detailed. That said, I've noticed a decline over the years of the amount of details. I'm sure they are getting squeezed by increasing costs and keeping the clothing affordable.

I love their stuff, I do. But I'm not sure if "affordable" is a word I would use to describe it. Sweatdrop
Ha, true! How about keep them from costing less than a doll?

(11-21-2015, 08:04 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Oliver and Natalie are both here.

Oliver was a tolerably-priced deal from the Sample Sale (I bought him mostly just to go with his twin sister,) but I'm kind of ashamed of how much I ended up spending on her. ^^;;;;;;; She's the most expensive Dal I own. ^^;;

Congrats on the Oliver and Natalie! They make quite an adorable pair of bunny suited Dals.
(11-21-2015, 08:04 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Oliver and Natalie are both here.

Awww They are Adorable Fishy!! <333 I am so happy you picked him up. I love the contrast of skin-tone between both fluffy rabbits! She must me so happy to be reunited with her brother yay
[Image: 23163439555_6c7898d451_z.jpg]
One more of Detective Boys II Aoto. I think this is my most favorite Aoto Azone has released. His coloring is gorgeous!