Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
all the pretties grin

I can't wait, Allie smile

DN, as always your photos are lovely & interesting and your family looks perfect. I have to tell you how much I adore your new avatar! I just stare at it every time -Piper's style is awesome smile
Thank you so much! <3 I think my new avatar is one of my favorite photos I've taken, so I'm glad you like it!
Martah, the doll sleeping with the candy package is just adorable!!

(01-11-2016, 08:00 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]DN, .... I have to tell you how much I adore your new avatar!
Yes! I was like, "Who is that?? ... oh!" I know a real person whose middle name is Piper and it looks like the two of them would get along! LOL Hope we see more of her.

(01-10-2016, 08:33 PM)Marsian Wrote: [ -> ]Yay! Can't wait! Any sneek peaks available yet? wink

[Image: 24233262372_d604fe29f8_o.jpg]
"It looks like a magic bottle..."
it's a beautiful magic bottle smile I am so looking forward to this, Allie.
That's an adorable photo, Alliecat! <3

Since you guys want to see more of Piper, here is my Daily Photo for the day! wink
[Image: 23716512474_4aac09971f_z.jpg]ART by Haley, on Flickr
I am looking forward to see the rest of the adventure, Alliecat. That bottle is beautiful.

This is a great photo of Piper! I love how yellow shows up in every little corner smile
I think Piper has the most personality of any pullip, (aside from my family) LOL I don't think I've ever seen a Noir with a fantasy coloured wig before and, with her fashion sense, she rocks it !
Thank you so much offgenemi! <3

And thank you Miss Edith!!! <3 That's such a huge compliment! I'm really glad putting this wig on her helped her personality shine through. I've always been so stuck on Noir that I wanted to keep her stock, but now having an original Noir that I can keep mostly stock has helped Piper burst with personality.

I'm also glad I finally got a use for that wig. I've had it laying around for a while now and wasn't sure I'd ever find anyone that suited it!
Very cute portrait, DN. She has quite a snappy colour scheme going on smile The little painting is neat too.
Thank you so much!

I finally have a use for the sunglasses that come with Barbie fashion packs.
[Image: 24442985166_4b7f68c832_z.jpg]ADAW 2/56 Too Cool by Haley, on Flickr
She looks very fashionable!
[Image: 24471829035_7ec6f268b3_z.jpg]
Batman: I have an awesome bad wig! It looks best with my mask on. Because then you can't see it.
Little Taurus looks real cool in that out fit. The hat really suits her .
Batman is very handsome I didn't know his wig was bad, and wouldn't think so if I just look at the photo. Prince Ramiro 's wig is terrible both looks and feels bad.
This Batman's wig is thin and full of product. I smoothed it down with a damp paper towel for the photo, because otherwise he has stray hairs in his face and sticking up all over.
Little Dal looks like a little fashionista, love the sunnies on her!

Batman looks realy cool and handsome! From the photo I would never have guessed he has a bad wig.
(01-19-2016, 01:00 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She looks very fashionable!
[Image: 24471829035_7ec6f268b3_z.jpg]
Batman: I have an awesome bad wig! It looks best with my mask on. Because then you can't see it.

at least Batman is honest LOL He does look great, very superheroey Whacked

little Taurus looks so cool ! I love her shades and that outfit is adorable smile