Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(01-29-2016, 03:50 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]The rainbow almost makes it look like she has a little glow around her. <3
Thanks smile I loved the way this background worked too!

(01-30-2016, 08:38 AM)Doll Angel (Janeen F) Wrote: [ -> ]Did you custom her yourself smile
Oh heck no!! LOL She is from Connie Bees, "Yummy Sweets Dolls".

(01-30-2016, 08:59 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]Aloha Crystal Heart 2 (your mother is projecting where she wants to be again LOL ) It is a beautiful photo & I agree with DN smile
HA! "Mum" proclaims it from the rooftops, especially when it's snowing. She's streaming www.hawaiianrainbow.com pretty frequently... LOL

(01-30-2016, 12:54 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I wish I was on the beach with Crystal!
You and me both! Cry
[Image: 24110958103_19cea19e90_z.jpg]ADAW 4/52 by Haley, on Flickr
Do you ever go to the store and decide to look through the Barbie clothes to see if there is anything good and end up seeing something that you HAVE TO BUY because it would look AMAZING on a SPECIFIC doll?

I don't want to take it off of her.
@DeadlyNova I love that outfit, especially how the skirt looks with her hair! Super cute wig too smile
(02-01-2016, 07:44 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Do you ever go to the store and decide to look through the Barbie clothes to see if there is anything good and end up seeing something that you HAVE TO BUY because it would look AMAZING on a SPECIFIC doll?

Heh. I do occasionally wander down the toy aisle even though I know they'll never have Pullips... with the very small selection of Barbies I haven't seen an outfit I had to have... I do that on eBay instead!
She's so cute and that outfit is perfect for her!
I do that often, except the cyber version (down the vintage Barbie aisle on ebay LOL )

That outfit is like it was made for MoeMoe, the glitter in her skirt matches her hair Heart 2
I usually do it to try to see if they have any new ken clothing in an attempt to expand my boys' tiny wardrobe, since my girls have plenty of clothes, but then I find stuff like this and they get even more. ^^

Thank you guys!! I think it matches her hair perfectly!
The outfit on MoeMoe looks like it was made for her! and Echo is beautiful as ever.

Crystal is looking very summery. smile
DeadlyNova your girl looks very sexy in that Barbie dress! I haven't seen that one in the stores, yet.

[Image: 24374683619_f8ea41e95d_z.jpg]
Cllassical Alice - I was just taking a photo of this wig for selling purposes, but I really liked how this one came out. And I like it even better with some editing.
Thank you both! <3

Classical Alice looks beautiful in this photo!! I love the editing!
souji and kitty

[Image: 24644238681_32f9b7b1d0_n.jpg]Souji adores his little niece smile by goche moche, on Flickr
I can't get these codes from my cell phone so I can not post here as often as I would likesmile I am having a good time posing these kids smile it is like having a new doll smile
(02-01-2016, 07:44 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Do you ever go to the store and decide to look through the Barbie clothes to see if there is anything good and end up seeing something that you HAVE TO BUY because it would look AMAZING on a SPECIFIC doll?

She ROCKS that outfit. Was it actually sold separately or did you have to go the-full-Barbie? Either way, it was totally worth it.

(02-02-2016, 11:39 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Classical Alice - I was just taking a photo of this wig for selling purposes, but I really liked how this one came out. And I like it even better with some editing.

I'm trying to picture that wig on other dolls and in my head it just seems 'meh' but it fits her so perfectly. It curls in just the right spots and the color goes so well with skin tone. I hope you intend to hang on to it. smile

(02-03-2016, 01:55 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]souji and kitty
I can't get these codes from my cell phone so I can not post here as often as I would likesmile I am having a good time posing these kids smile it is like having a new doll smile

He has such an innocent expression while she looks like a little ball of mischief! grin
Not exactly a doll but I took some pictures of my new Winter Soldier Hot Toys last night.
[Image: 24779114625_9d7ee3f884.jpg]
Thank you Marilyn smile you are right I didn't think about that smile) she is mischievous alright smile))

Hina, this doll is amazing he is very realistic!
[Image: ayan_zpsrgur1qqf.png]
Rei and the Ayanamis! If you think about it,having multiple Reis makes sense..

[shes my favorite character haha]
You're very right about that, But she is super cute!!