Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Seera - your Rei looks adorable in those clothes. The dress colours could have been made with her in mind and I love big snuggly cardigans too.

Allie - I am applauding my favourite Scarlett already grin Even if she can't play a note, she looks beautiful in that setting.
(02-10-2016, 08:06 AM)SeeraAyanami Wrote: [ -> ][Image: DSCN0389_zpsbbqxvodn.jpg]
Went thrift shopping today and among other things,Found the perfect dress and sweater for Rei! Heart 2

Now shes bundled up for the harsh canadian winter!LOL

There's something about dolls wearing oversized cardigans that hits my 'D'aaaaww!!!' :HEART: button LOL

She looks so cute.
Scarlett looks so cute with that little piano, Alliecat! Looking at your photos keeps reminding me that I have a TON of tiny dollhouse furniture that is exactly in mini scale around here that I need to pull out for photos.

I had to kill some time in town today so I took Coraline with me and took some photos of her in probably the most crowded and public place I've ever taken doll photos, the town square. As if the people in this town didn't already think I was weird enough!

I found an old abandoned doorway on the side of a building and it made a very nice backdrop.
[Image: 24712438130_9d24872473_z.jpg]An adventure! by Haley, on Flickr
I can't believe how adorable coraline is now. This is a very nice photo I love the backdrop smile
Coraline looks adorable, I love how she has her bag with her. Ready for anything! Great backdrop.
Thank you both so much! <3 It's amazing what a change of wig and some freckles can do!
(02-14-2016, 09:16 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]I had to kill some time in town today so I took Coraline with me and took some photos of her in probably the most crowded and public place I've ever taken doll photos, the town square. As if the people in this town didn't already think I was weird enough!

Haha -- did anyone approach you? I'm a little self-conscious about taking them anywhere "public" -- same idea; yes, they'll think I'm weirder... LOL You found a nice setting for her!
Hope to see some of your mini furniture!
[Image: 24919958931_d9b08619a2_z.jpg]
Happy Valentine's Day!
beautiful CB smile Who is that lucky girl snuggled up with HasH? I wish I could have ever got my lips looking that perfect with bright red lippy LOL
Got this TY cutie as a part of my Valentine's gift. Its a little blue owl, similar to Tsum Tsums. I need more of these now, love the bright colours and big sparkly eyes. Heart

[Image: 24900421512_35c0c8a723.jpg]
(02-14-2016, 05:00 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]beautiful CB smile Who is that lucky girl snuggled up with HasH? I wish I could have ever got my lips looking that perfect with bright red lippy LOL
Thanks! She's a Melissa wearing Sabrina's (one of the Audrey Hepburn releases) red dress.
I love this photo CB smile I am not a fan of Valentine's Day but this photo would be great any day smile they are a charming couple smile

Martah I will be on the look out for these tiny little things. Sparkle eyes are totally my thing smile so cute
Lovely portrait, CB. Martah, that little thing is adorable! smile

[Image: 24046029410_4e0b71e8cb_o.jpg]
Happy Dalentine's Day...? LOL
Hahhahahha happy dalentine's day is very cute smile even I can celebrate it with these adorable girls smile
Speaking of Dalentine's Day, I don't think I posted my photo from the Dal House Forum's banner contest over here yet:
[Image: 24340896052_fb259f22ab_z.jpg]
Sentimental Noon wearing a Ddung hat and holding some Re-ment hearts

[Image: 24661224799_57ef039043_z.jpg]
Melize with some Beary love

[Image: 25013252355_fcbcc2c7bb_z.jpg]
And little Princess Pinky