Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've never realised before what a pretty face Miki has smile

oh by the way, I didn't know if this would interest you ... there's some pretty faces there smile

https://www.facebook.com/groups/pullip.s...577901157/
(02-21-2016, 02:57 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! I think you are right! Sea air!! Heart

How does she maintain those curls in sea air? I step foot in the beach parking lot and my hair looks immediately like I stuck my finger in a socket.
(02-21-2016, 09:53 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]oh by the way, I didn't know if this would interest you ... there's some pretty faces there smile
https://www.facebook.com/groups/pullip.s...577901157/
Oooh, I know, I saw that... smile

(02-21-2016, 11:24 PM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]How does she maintain those curls in sea air? I step foot in the beach parking lot and my hair looks immediately like I stuck my finger in a socket.
Hahaha! I dunno... I guess having "artificial" hair helps?? LOL She travelled in an eyeglass-case carrier so she wasn't out in the air too much.
Last weekend, when I finished this dress, it was ten degrees outside. This weekend it's closer to sixty. Iris and I are both looking forward to Spring.

[img]Iris14(ThinkSpring)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
Miki looks so pretty with her hair blowing in the wind like that, Alliecat!

I love that dress on Iris, dargos. I'm excited to see her wear it when it's nice outside again!

[Image: 24885871600_8ef4f0a73f_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
I disovered a clip on bow for a hat that I have makes the perfect SD sized Jack Skellington bowtie!
[Image: r7mziq.jpg]
Linnet has eyes now! All she needs is a wig, and, oh right, a body
DeadlyNova, I like the play of light and shadow in your photo!

Nice eyes, Severity. Maybe you should mock up a cloth body or something, just for fun.
Bonnie found a wig we absolutely love on her! It's a lighter and a much warmer color than her previous wig.

[Image: 0FC4CAE6-5DF1-4DBB-9721-1B9D3E4B8F1E_zpsd0vg5vur.jpg]

Severity- those eyes are mesmering!
(02-23-2016, 11:44 PM)vertefae Wrote: [ -> ]Bonnie found a wig we absolutely love on her! It's a lighter and a much warmer color than her previous wig.

That wig looks great on her, very, very natural. Is it mohair?
(02-24-2016, 01:36 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-23-2016, 11:44 PM)vertefae Wrote: [ -> ]Bonnie found a wig we absolutely love on her! It's a lighter and a much warmer color than her previous wig.

That wig looks great on her, very, very natural. Is it mohair?

It's actually a faux fur wig! I was pleasantly surprised at how well it looks
Bonnie's new wig looks great!
Lois, freshly deboxed Heart

[Image: 2Y16eRh.jpg?1]

(I really need to start buying underwear for my dolls...)
[Image: Belldandy%20amp%20Saber%202-24-16_zpsjlogitl9.jpg]
[Image: 25245088555_8c08f8e888_z.jpg]
Neo Licca Gorgeous Gold
Bad picture but Fiona finally got her own clothes. Happy
[Image: 25273558436_b43f661fb8.jpg]