Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 25034876800_4921f1a14f_o.jpg]
Daesani dream swirl 2 sm
by Alliecat09, on Flickr
A bad trip or a good dream...?
Whacked this is photography magic! Great beginning for a pullip movie?
Shopkins
Not mine but my daughter basically fell asleep right after we got home last night but had asked me to take her new Shopkins Shoppies out of the box for her, it was so cute I couldn't resist taking a few pictures!
Kara... my favorite doll to photograph...

[img]Kara11<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
Soft dolls are still dolls, right?

[Image: 34etc15.jpg]
[Image: 25391421095_e713297213.jpg]Dal Natalie (Pullip Stica stock)

"Welcome, traveler! You're welcome to stay here, out of the rain! smile But I hope you don't mind, my master is very eccentric."

"Wait-- what?! Is he like, a vampire or creepy murderer or something?! D: "

"Nope, but he makes everyone who stays here watch disgusting nature documentaries. He's a former teacher. ...have you ever wondered about the nesting habits of dung beetles? Because by morning, you won't be wondering anymore!"

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!! ;A; "

"It's educational! yay"

(The photo style and doll style are a little bit inspired by Miss Edith's collection. ^^ )
[Image: 24734606984_b79c438eb7_z.jpg]
Daddy duty can be tiring.
Even though it's not quite Girls' Day yet...I thought I'd post this and everyone a Happy Girls' Day!
[Image: 25453303145_2877c58c54_z.jpg]
(03-03-2016, 09:18 AM)KiraKira Wrote: [ -> ]Even though it's not quite Girls' Day yet...I thought I'd post this and everyone a Happy Girls' Day!
[Image: 25453303145_2877c58c54_z.jpg]

They're all dressed for Hinamatsuri!!! How beautiful! Heart 2
(03-01-2016, 12:00 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 25391421095_e713297213.jpg]Dal Natalie (Pullip Stica stock)

"Welcome, traveler! You're welcome to stay here, out of the rain! smile But I hope you don't mind, my master is very eccentric."

"Wait-- what?! Is he like, a vampire or creepy murderer or something?! D: "

"Nope, but he makes everyone who stays here watch disgusting nature documentaries. He's a former teacher. ...have you ever wondered about the nesting habits of dung beetles? Because by morning, you won't be wondering anymore!"

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!! ;A; "

"It's educational! yay"

(The photo style and doll style are a little bit inspired by Miss Edith's collection. ^^ )

I adore the photo and the idea smile I am honoured Heart 2 especially since I am a noted non photographer of my lovely family.

That dark half of my tribe (which includes my Natalie - the self named Bedelia du Maurier - if you watched Hannibal you will understand Dead Endes Darcy & Nocturne, Lyla Deidre, Vendettina Nyx, Coco Rhiannon, custom ghostly girl Samhain & MANY others) ^^not even all of the darker Dals blush -- will love this photo and story (and sadly, the idea of dung beetles will appeal to way too many also Special 3 )

thankyou fishy smile

Happy Girl's Day to all ! I had never heard of it, but now I have googled & discovered it is today where I am so **YAYYYY**
My Figma finally arrived, I think she was stuck in customs for 2 or so weeks, but she had no custom fees so I'm not sure why.

Either way, she is precious. <3

[Image: 25327167156_cbf89a647a.jpg]

[Image: 25380997931_2c4b932205.jpg]
Congrats she is very cute I love the second photo smile
Her winking face is so adorable! smile
What a cute figma! What character from manga/anime is she?
[Image: 25485227485_76891bbd07.jpg]Untitled by goche moche, on Flickr
Hurrem found a nice spot that would be a good background for her new outfit smile i am in love with this skirt. i think i am a tiny bit obsessed with this fabric smile