Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Shes so cute! We need more tan full size releases!! I have always wanted a really really dark skin Pullip but at the moment the only way that'd be possible if she was a custom.
(03-05-2016, 08:01 AM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]More DAL Onyx, who I've decided to name Divya…They NEED to make her full-size, though please, fix the dress. This little lady flashes her ta-tas way too easily.

Cute. Is her hair one big curl? The dress is really pretty... I have a Petite Blythe dress that's just a weeeee bit too small and the minis are always 'flashing' in it. If I forget to check, it's Photoshop time. I think a full-size Onyx would be popular.
(03-05-2016, 09:05 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Cute. Is her hair one big curl? The dress is really pretty... I have a Petite Blythe dress that's just a weeeee bit too small and the minis are always 'flashing' in it. If I forget to check, it's Photoshop time. I think a full-size Onyx would be popular.

It's one big spiral curl. This photo shows it a little more:

[Image: Onyx-2016030302.jpg]

I'll try to get a "hair close-up" over the weekend.

Divya has painted on panties, so a mini-skirt would be less of a challenge than her south-bound stock outfit.
(03-04-2016, 02:46 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2016, 02:26 PM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2016, 02:07 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]I tried a Nahh-ato stock body on a Little Dal Onyx head once, though, and her head was too small- but since Little Pullip heads are bigger, it might work for her.

I may try it once I get home and take photos for reference, if I find the time.

Thank you smile I was going to look at eah or monster high bodies too.

I believe that the doll called Clawdeen (or something like that) is almost the same skintone, but MH dolls have such weird body shapes, and I'm not sure if that would work well with a Pullip head..?
They might, though.

I'll try to get some photos tomorrow.

Here she is! Worked so great that I'm going to keep her this way! smile Her new name is "Candy" and she loves pastel kawaii clothing. She's chilling with my Kikipop now! smile

[Image: 25420750461_9c5a2dce4c.jpg]
She looks great! I think I will get a MIO mocha kits use the body for little dog and use the Barbie body for the actual mocha girl.thank you! I really love her look!
Sneak peek/spoiler of photoshoot to come. We did a wardrobe experiment. Whacked

[Image: 25576849555_a264a0b403_o.jpg]
i dont know any samurai who wouldnt tremble in front of this warrior chick smile
she looks really good smile Date would be proud smileTongue

[Image: 25438890122_ff97c88022_z.jpg]Hayate(Taeyang Arashi) sporting the new shirt and pants I made for him. These fresh colors look good on him smile I recycled my husband khaki pants to make this pair smile)) by goche moche, on Flickr
this guy is the best! i feel guilty about the amount of love i shower him and ignore the prince smile
Everyone's photos are so nice!! <3

Alliecat, your wardrobe experimentation looks like it's definitely a success. I love how well the blue goes with her hair!

Offgenemi, Hayate deserves to be spoiled! Arashi's don't get enough love! He's flawless! I love his eyes.

I bought Lyris a new wig(I actually FORGOT I bought it and it suprirsed me when it came today....LOL.)

She's been needing one forever, as she's been sporting a fried unevenly cut Chill wig for far too long.
[Image: 25230350469_844f6809ea_z.jpg]Little Lyris by Haley, on Flickr
She is very cute smilenew wig looks very nice smile
Alliecat - your J-Doll looks great in Date's stock outfit!

Offgenemi - there's always that one guy or girl that sneaks in and suddenly hogs all the attention. Hayate deserves his chance in the spotlight.

DeadlyNova - She looks great in her new wig! I've ordered wigs and forgotten when they showed up who I had ordered them for. Duh!
(03-05-2016, 09:05 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Cute. Is her hair one big curl?

Hair shots:
[Image: Onyx-hair-curl-01.jpg]

[Image: Onyx-hair-curl-02.jpg]

(03-07-2016, 03:30 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Sneak peek/spoiler of photoshoot to come. We did a wardrobe experiment. Whacked

Does everyone else notice that just about every outfit Allie puts her in seems like it was MADE JUST FOR HER? Heart

(03-08-2016, 05:01 AM)Offgenemi Wrote: [ -> ]Hayate(Taeyang Arashi) sporting the new shirt and pants I made for him. These fresh colors look good on him smile I recycled my husband khaki pants to make this pair smile))
this guy is the best! i feel guilty about the amount of love i shower him and ignore the prince smile

You've got the sewing skills! He looks great. Happy

(03-08-2016, 08:34 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]I bought Lyris a new wig(I actually FORGOT I bought it and it suprirsed me when it came today....LOL.)

She's been needing one forever, as she's been sporting a fried unevenly cut Chill wig for far too long.

She looks so cute! Is that a tan pure neemo body? Rb_bigO
Thank you cornflower blue and Marilyn smile you guys are very kind
Thanks you guys. <3

@Marilyn: What an adorable curl!

And as for Lyris's body, it's a SweetTiiger body made for Blythe modeled after the PureNeemo bodies. It matches Tiger Lily perfectly although it takes a little work to get her head on it.
(03-08-2016, 12:53 PM)Marilyn Wrote: [ -> ]Does everyone else notice that just about every outfit Allie puts her in seems like it was MADE JUST FOR HER? Heart

Heh LOL She's a superstar. I think the outfit suits her better than Date! Thanks everyone. I'll put the rest of the pix together when I'm sure I'm done taking more. It took forEVER to get this outfit on her, and I don't really want to take it off now! but she has to finish the rest of her arrival story. And it's forecasting crappy weather all week, so maybe no outdoor shoots for a while.

I had also wondered what Lyris's body was. Suits her very well.
Onyx's hair is lovely... that's one curl that would get wrecked fast in this rough-&-tumble crew!
And Offgenemi, I said elsewhere how cute your Hayate's outfit is.

The minis are ready for summer with some wee dresses from Offgenemi, and Marie got a pair of pants to go with her top because her stock skirt is so narrow. Of course Scarlett claimed the vermilion one which perfectly matches her hair. Unfortunately it's not summer, so they had to make do with dreaming of a cabin in the mountains smile

[Image: 24975138864_d320bb06e0_o.jpg]
Oh my God they look so cute! You also did a nice job tieing that ribbon. I like the grey and the red ones on them the most smile I shouldn't have favorite but there you go I have them smile they are so lovely smile