Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Mini cuteness overload!!

Where does one find pants to fit the minis, by the way?
Cute outfits! nubanded on Etsy makes clothing for the Littles: https://www.etsy.com/shop/nubanded?section_id=7011704&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2
(03-09-2016, 11:37 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Cute outfits! nubanded on Etsy makes clothing for the Littles: https://www.etsy.com/shop/nubanded?section_id=7011704&ref=shopsection_leftnav_2

That is a pretty good deal!
[Image: Sakura%20Wars%20Nakoruru%203-9-16%202_zpsdpr4u6ek.jpg]
She looks really cute in that dress!
thankies~ Here's Another♥

[Image: Sakura%20Wars%20Nakoruru%203-12-16%201_zps3hwaanox.jpg]
tasuke you dolls have the cutest dresses smile
[Image: 25756876426_9d7ef97416_b.jpg]

Earlier yesterday the weather looked nice and Marty wanted to do a photoshoot but then it started raining. Between the rain, the wind, and me being really self-conscious of the neighbors' judgement, the photoshoot never happened but I did get a quick one of her looking wistful.
That's so cute. You wonder all kinds of things about the story behind this one. Is she waiting for someone? Is she thinking about the neighbours across the road, and why? Does she wish she could ride the bicycle?...
Rain & wind are always frustrating when you want to do an outdoor shoot. And I wonder about people "looking"... but then again, many people aren't that observant. So, I guess you should just go do it and have fun. Stuff the neighbours smile
Stuff the neighbours LOL are you sure you're not an Aussie? Tongue

GreysPrincess, that is indeed a wonderful photo smile
(03-14-2016, 10:49 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Between the rain, the wind, and me being really self-conscious of the neighbors' judgement...

LOL I sympathise. I gave up caring a while back and have just accepted that the curtain-twitchers down my street probably consider me the neighbourhood weirdo.

Just...embrace it LOL

It's indeed a beautiful photo. So natural.
That's a wonderful photo!

My new girl arrived today. Of course it was dark by the time she was unpacked and dressed but that's okay

photo 473B9874-5F21-4A50-8466-CB6233E6A38D_zpszx9fgxrb.jpg
Grey princess I live your photo . She looks like she is waiting for someone special

Vertefae congrats smile new girl is very cute and I love how you dressed her
GreysPrincess, Marty looks like she's hesitating on the threshold before starting a new adventure.

Congrats on the new arrival, vertefae!
Yeah, I think my social anxiety is just acting up at the moment- I tried to take pictures at a park today and chickened out even though there was nobody else around. :/

Vertefae, your new girl is such a cutie!