Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How cute! I love how the orange bow ties in with her hair. <3

I think that's definitely green enough. wink Happy St. Patrick's Day!
Kira, I would love to go to Hawaii someday, it's definitely one of my life goals! The picture was in a Ukranian market, and the basket is full of hand painted wooden eggs. (I wanted to buy some, but I had no place to put them, so I settled for the picture!)

Marilyn, I was mostly ninja snapping: I did have a crowd watching me get a picture with the outdoor sign at the Italian market we visited, but I think part of it was because it took me forever because my stepdad kept nudging my shoulder when I was about to take the picture wink

Cornflower, it was kind of organized: a group from my church were going and I brought my parents with. We carpooled in a few cars and met up at all the different stores. It was so fun and the only downside was how little time we had at the westside market, that place is amazing but SO overwhelming!
My daily photo today is a sad, sad photo. sad

[Image: 25410943363_dd82940ea8_z.jpg]RIP by Haley, on Flickr

After nearly seven years together, my camera has left me for camera heaven. Thankfully tomorrow is pay-day and I'll be getting a new one. Phew.
^ That's so cute!! My condolences on your camera's demise. I love my 40+ year old Pentax K1000 and would be devastated to lose it. And this looks like a wee supermodel lamenting the loss of her outlet to show the world her cuteness. I can hear the groan! LOL
Yay for a new camera though. Hope you are up and running again soon with it.
Sorry for your loss.nand hurray for the new camera. Digital cameras die quicker. She looks devastated poor thing
My condolences on the death of your camera. Hurray for a new one!
The cuties I have with me right now. smile

[Image: 26042745526_3ac3050c93_c.jpg]
They are an adorable bunch smile
That's quite a diverse bunch, Martah. All cute -- it would be hard to pick a favourite.

The mini army/(navy?) seems to be contemplating starting an air force section. The PTFCo girls would like to thank DeadlyNova for the inspiration. Here's a midnight crappy-light test shot.
Unfortunately nobody will be flying real soon; it's still freezing out and there's snow on the runway. LOL

[Image: 25989254332_f41964ba64_o.jpg]
Martah, your doll family is lovely!

I bet the PTFco can't wait for some outdoor flower garden photo opportunity. They look really cute!

[Image: 25476608774_f76771f0d7_z.jpg]
Simon and his little sis, Angel, sporting homemade headphones from a craft from the Dal House Forum.
Thanks to those of you who are mourning the death of my camera. xD The new one will be here tomorrow! Woo! I didn't pay for super fast shipping so I didn't expect it to be here so soon.

That is an adorable bunch of dollies, Martah! <3

I love the wings on your minis, Alliecat! I especially love the black and red ones, they compliment Sunsette's hair nicely(and I just love black and red together, haha!)

Those headphones are very cute and creative, CB! The photo is also ridiculously cute. I love Angel's overall panda theme.
[Image: 2cnea1d.jpg]

"The egg is watching me, isn't it?"

Happy belated Easter from Maia!
That is such a cute egg Severity! Hope everyone had a nice Easter Sunday.

Like Angel and Simon in CB's photo, Clara is wearing a homemade headphone from the Dalhouse forum.
The Dalhouse anniversary celebration March: craft a messenger bag and headphones
Everyone's photos are so beautiful! I love your dolly family, Martah, they are wonderfully styled Heart

Corey the Spring Lamb says: Happy Easter everybody!

[Image: 9yEcUY8.jpg?1]
CB and Marsian the headphones are so cute, i got all fired up to make a pair tonight, lets hope i dont forget about it.

Severity, maia and the egg are too cute together smile happy easter

Missy_crane, Corey the Spring Lamb is adoable, I grit my teeth, look at that face!

I found some crafty stuff at World Market and couldn't resist. I took a few photos and this was my most prepared photo session, I set up everything inside and got outside. it doesn't look awesome to tell the truth. but it is a learning process. maybe i am more of a spur of the moment kind of doll photographer Tongue
[Image: 25761348540_54ba391bd2.jpg]Welcome Spring smile by goche moche, on Flickr