Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Everyone's Easter photos are so cute! I didn't so much as get a single chicky out for a photo, partly because dinner was not at my house and I didn't decorate.
I'm loving the Easter photos too! Maia's egg is a shopkins (I've inadvertently started collecting them, I just love the surprise of opening those blind bags)...
I took a bunch of dolly photos yesterday, but I think this one may be my favorite...

[img]Iris17<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
DeadlyNova, sorry for your camera loss, 7 years is still quite some time for a camera, I hope your new one brings as much joy!

Alliecat, the wings on your girls are very beautiful! They match their hair perfectly. I can't wait to see some summery pictures of your girls with them. smile

Cornflower Blue, these headphones are so fun, I love the fluffy pompoms and sparkly pandas. smile
Marsian, fluffy bunnies! These are precious!
Did you guys make the headphones yourselves or was it a swap of some sort?

Severity happy belated Easter to Maia too. smile

Missy, say happy belated Easter to your little spring lamb too, she is too cute for words and I love the daffodils in the background. smile

Offgenemi I think its a beautiful spring picture, your dolls look gorgeous in their spring outfits and they have a lot of adorable accessories. smile

dargosmydaddy your Cinciallegra looks stunning in that outfit. smile

& thank you everyone for the comments, my girls and I appreciate it. Heart
Happy Easter, you guys! smile

[Image: 26123668225_461c5d84c2.jpg]
I love everyone's photos - what a beautiful bunch of models.

Offgenemi - did you make all these lovely clothes? I especially love Alura's & BRH's dresses Heart 2

Missy, your little lamb is way too precious smile

DeadlyNova - I LOVE your new avatar. That is your new Melissa? She does rock that wig <3

Allie - gorgeous wings on gorgeous models smile

too many to mention them all, I have been lurking not commenting lately, so a huge group hug and congrats for so many lovely dolls, families & photographers smile
She looks beautiful in all white, dargosmydaddy.
She is very cute between the blossoms , fishy

Thank you miss Edith. I made alura's dress, but not RBH's. That one is a Barbie dress , isn't it very cute? smile
The headphones are a project on the Dal House Forum for Dal to make for her big brother's birthday month of March. One of the other members posted the instructions for headphones and a messenger bag and some of us improvised with what materials we had on hand.

Fishy, your little Ai looks a little scared to up in a tree. But she's really cute!
[Image: i74pk4.jpg]

WIP of Bianca's kimono-rococo gown. I still need to finish the skirt, make sleeves, do a petticoat maybe? I'm loving it so far, and am planning one in a similar style but different fabric to give as a raffle prize at PUDDLE.

(I'm using variations of some requiem patterns and recently noticed the estimated project time: 1 1/2 hours. Oops. I have nearly 10 in this so far...)
@Miss Edith: Yes, that's my new Melissa! I posted some photos of her in the "Show Your New Doll" thread, if you want to go see!

Everyone's Easter photos are so cute. <3

Bianca's kimono-rococo gown is looking great so far, Severity!

My new camera came yesterday, so I felt like taking my first indoor shot with it and taking a photo of Stormy and Violet with my Hangry plush. It's Hangry&Angry overload! (Not sure how I'll work my Hangry&Angry T-Shirt into a shot, maybe for my next photo in the you and your dolls thread?)

[Image: 26128883475_40253b2e93_z.jpg]<3 by Haley, on Flickr
Fishy, your little one looks so precious! Such a cute little bunny. smile

DeadlyNova, Stormy and Violet look great and the new camera seems really good too. smile
(03-30-2016, 03:47 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]WIP of Bianca's kimono-rococo gown. I still need to finish the skirt, make sleeves, do a petticoat maybe? I'm loving it so far, and am planning one in a similar style but different fabric to give as a raffle prize at PUDDLE.

It is a beautiful dress! I can't wait to see it when you feel it is complete. I started many 1-2 hour projects that took days smile)) first time it takes a long time second and third takes significant less smile

(03-30-2016, 05:02 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]My new camera came yesterday, so I felt like taking my first indoor shot with it and taking a photo of Stormy and Violet with my Hangry plush. It's Hangry&Angry overload! (Not sure how I'll work my Hangry&Angry T-Shirt into a shot, maybe for my next photo in the you and your dolls thread?)

Congrats on Melissa , she is gorgeous andfits your dolly family nicely.
Is hangry plush an actual character in anime or something like that? I love it together with girls and their tiny plushies smile

It looks like you got a nice camera smile photo looks great
Thank you!

Hangry&Angry are just the mascots for the Hangry&Angry fashion line for h.naoto, but since they're so cute there are lots of plushies made after them. I bought this one at an anime convention many many years ago. grin

Speaking of Hangry&Angry....little Adrien may have borrowed my Angry's outfit for a bit today:
[Image: 26048642962_f4874b61be_z.jpg]Kitten by Haley, on Flickr
He just looks so cute!
Got it! It makes sense.
He looks very good in black! And lace smile
Omg, Adrien looks amazing! Special 2