Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Okay, I'm officially in love with Adrien, his beautiful eyelashes are killing me dead!
Thank you guys! <3

Now you understand why I spent so long persuing Glen when he wasn't available anywhere for a while. XD I don't think there is any doll who's faceup I love more. <3
I'm trying a different photo app on my phone and thought Ren could use a little photoshoot. I think it turned out pretty well, considering my limited resources!

[Image: 26129257246_df132c470b_c.jpg]Ren by mtori490, on Flickr
Great photo! She's adorable smile
Apparently loose-fitting Ai Doll clothes will work for Dearmine Beans...
[Image: 26157562715_074e909d20.jpg]
Ha ha! Kitty the Pope.
(04-01-2016, 08:26 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently loose-fitting Ai Doll clothes will work for Dearmine Beans...

And a perfect colour match!
This made me think of a dear friend, gone now... one of his typical sayings was "Holy kitty cats!" LOL Heart 2
oh my goodness, the pope cat... xD that's so adorable. i feel like that is how most cats see themselves... infallible voices of authority xD
Nickolaj wanted to show off his new guitar.

[img]Nik22(guitar)<script async src="//embedr.flickr.com/assets/client-code.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]
Fishy, your cat looks like it should be one of the special cats in Neko Atsume grin
(04-01-2016, 08:07 AM)torythehuman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying a different photo app on my phone and thought Ren could use a little photoshoot. I think it turned out pretty well, considering my limited resources!

[Image: 26129257246_df132c470b_c.jpg]Ren by mtori490, on Flickr

Frara is such a beautiful Dal. Blushy dolls are the absolute best Heart
[Image: NakoruruheartsChina%20Lady%203-22-16%201...z1rj8d.jpg]
(04-01-2016, 08:07 AM)torythehuman Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying a different photo app on my phone and thought Ren could use a little photoshoot. I think it turned out pretty well, considering my limited resources!
I never realized how pretty her lips are, I like them a bit shiny. she is a cutie smile

(04-01-2016, 08:26 AM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently loose-fitting Ai Doll clothes will work for Dearmine Beans...

he is hilarious, so cute! I also cant believe you found a doll who can make this outfit work smile

(04-02-2016, 04:22 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]Nickolaj wanted to show off his new guitar.
that is a pretty realistic looking guitar! he must be playing it ever since smile I love miniature music instruments and parabox web store has really nice ones. there is also a very cute rement set.

nice camera tasuke smile
Adrien is so stunning!

torythehuman, Ren looks adorable. These apps are lifesavers, which one did you use?

fishy, your kitty looks pretty adorable in that outfit, gold suits him/her well. smile

dargosmydaddy, thats one awesome guitar, very detailed too!

tasuke, your girl looks gorgeous and that tiny camera looks so real!
Thanks for the kind words everyone! Ren is a delight to photograph, initially I wasn't sold on her blushy faceup, but the more I play with her the more I enjoy it! And @martah, I just switched back to my default camera app from the Google Camera one. I was getting tired of google camera not focusing where I wanted it to, and things always ended up looking really grainy. My default app is the Samsung camera, since I have a Samsung Galaxy.

And also @fishy, I never mentioned but the cat in the pope costume is just too cute, I love it!