Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Haha! yay
[Image: atpsah.jpg]

Miko has a new hat, although she's not convinced it suits her.
Hahha that is cute smile
CB, my favorite thing about those minion goggle photos is that you just posted them without explanation. Somehow it makes them even funnier. xD

Strangely, I think they suit her.

I love Miko's hat, Severity. xD

[Image: 26296769455_f536ed089f_z.jpg]Blue by Haley, on Flickr
I took my #1 favorite baby out today. <3
Hehee! Sometimes, you just gotta be silly.

I love Miko in her hat!

Hurray for more Raleigh spam!

[Image: 26025695210_3f4e77e97e_z.jpg]
Grell arrived today along with a couple of Mocha MIOs.
Oh goodness he's gorgeous. <3
Grell is so so handsome!! Whats his hair quality like?
His hair is very silky, unlike the craptastic wig Pullip Grell came with, and no stiff product in it. It might be a little on the thin side, but I'm not seeing the scalp showing through.
DeadlyNova & Cornflower, such handsome guys!

Miko thanks you for the compliments :3
Her "hat" is called a "num nom", there's a whole series of little lipgloss containers with these soft rubbery scented parts that go over them -and they happen to fit Barbie's head perfectly. They're in blind boxes, which I have a huge weakness for. I also have a huge weakness for lipgloss, so buying this was a done deal! This one is supposed to smell like bubble gum, but it reminds me more of black jellybeans.
Cute photos, everyone smile

(04-07-2016, 06:12 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]Miko has a new hat, although she's not convinced it suits her.
LOL Made-to-Move Asian-Girl? Glad she has kept her head! (Is she a match for light-skinned Pullips?)

(04-08-2016, 10:23 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Grell arrived today ...
Ooooooooo..... o.O

Penny's working on her portfolio.

[Image: 26233269191_3cf9f1b460_o.jpg]Penny & iris sm by Alliecat09, on Flickr
"Is this all the spring we get??"
(04-08-2016, 12:02 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Penny's working on her portfolio.

[Image: 26233269191_3cf9f1b460_o.jpg]Penny & iris sm by Alliecat09, on Flickr
"Is this all the spring we get??"

How cute! And I concur, more spring needed ASAP! This late frost is going to kill my roses. Cry
I feel you, Penny, I think I actually heard a snow plow out tonight ._.

I hate to admit it, but I was originally planning on stealing Miko's body, but for a cheap Disney Princess Mulan doll. Her skin tone isn't right for any of my Pullips, so she got to keep her head (and got named after my favorite Barbie from when I was a kid!)
DeadlyNova, love the freckles on your boy!

CB, Grell looks awesome! I'm amazed at the quality of the wig, I thought you already rewigged him with a leeke wig or something.

Alliecat, Penny looks charming with that flower. You always seem to find nice little spot that matches your dolls perfectly!

Older picture of Momo, my MIO Isul that I found while sorting out some folders. smile

[Image: 26266340221_7e37a60834_z.jpg]
[Image: 26226024232_3cffc71cee_z.jpg]
^ Haha. smile
Wow, Martah, Momo is absolutely adorable!! Did you create her? I tend to think Isuls would work better as girls, and she is an example of why!