Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'd probably shorten the neck, but I think it works!
I love the Grell group picture so much! Taeyang Grell would defintiely have to be my favorite of the bunch. xD

I got my first Licca so I thought I'd show her to you guys. <3

[Image: 26395538135_4e679e20bb_z.jpg]Licca-chan by Haley, on Flickr
omgggg I love Liccas so much! SHES SO CUTE! Congrats!
She looks like a star already!
(04-12-2016, 10:53 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Ha! Grell married to his first cousin! And obviously, my little Grell is a clone. Sunsette is out to takeover the Pullip world.
Oh, they're all too pretty to be in a first-cousin muddle LOL
Sunsette is indeed out to take over the Pullip world.
Congrats, DeadlyNova. Are Licca arms bendy, or is it fixed in that position? Have never seen one "in person". Cute pic!

Meanwhile, Penny & Natalie are working on a project.

[Image: 26335541941_e1599741e1_o.jpg]
Thank you guys! <3 I love her and I want more!!

They're bendy, Alliecat! I wish my Barbie dolls were like this when I was little, I think I would have had much more fun posing them. xD

Penny and Natalie are adorable! <3 I love those shoes!
[Image: 14sjg4n.jpg]

I've seen this outfit a couple times today, and since my Vale was wearing it, I had to get a quick picture of them to show off grin
[Image: 47A0DF27-E21B-4AFA-8485-0598DBB8D5A3_zps4up6u0ib.jpg]

Peggy Sue had a few shirts come in from Australia. She wanted to show her favorite off.
(04-13-2016, 10:32 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: [ -> ]The shirt is too big but this way it fits my Blythes too, so I think I'll just pin it a little when I want her to wear it and leave it unaltered. The pants are a little long too but it's cute and fits with her many oversized shoes, and also, again, this way my Blythes can wear them, so I'm pretty OK with it! grin Going to make her some jeans next I think.

I love that her shirts are all fruit based! Heart

(04-13-2016, 11:30 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]I got my first Licca so I thought I'd show her to you guys. <3
(04-13-2016, 05:07 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen this outfit a couple times today, and since my Vale was wearing it, I had to get a quick picture of them to show off grin

The cat on the shirt is wearing glasses too, how cute! Happy Four eyes for the win! It may be the same outfit, but it's great how they each bring their own personality to it.

(04-13-2016, 03:24 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile, Penny & Natalie are working on a project.

They make a cute pair. Little DALs seem to be perfectly sized for being cuddled by J-Dolls.

(04-13-2016, 10:00 PM)vertefae Wrote: [ -> ]Peggy Sue had a few shirts come in from Australia. She wanted to show her favorite off.

Cool shirt! Do you know who the artist is?

Everytime I see Peggy Sue I start to think I need a Kikipop in my lifeā€¦
(04-13-2016, 10:32 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: [ -> ]@Martah your girl Isul is stunning! So is that lovely cotton candy pink and blue wig on your other lady @_@ I love how it goes with her eyes!

Thank you. smile
I actually really like the oversized look on Penny, she looks adorable. smile

(04-13-2016, 11:30 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]I love the Grell group picture so much! Taeyang Grell would defintiely have to be my favorite of the bunch. xD

I got my first Licca so I thought I'd show her to you guys. <3

Your Licca looks so cool. Love the outfit and her red lips. smile

(04-13-2016, 03:24 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Meanwhile, Penny & Natalie are working on a project.

They look great together, lovely outfits!

(04-13-2016, 05:07 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen this outfit a couple times today, and since my Vale was wearing it, I had to get a quick picture of them to show off grin

Vale is rocking it! where is this outfit from? I have seen in on few dolls now, the top is adorable.

(04-13-2016, 10:00 PM)vertefae Wrote: [ -> ]Peggy Sue had a few shirts come in from Australia. She wanted to show her favorite off.

Peggy Sue is super cute! I really like the print on her new top.
Vale is adorable, Severity! <3

Peggy Sue looks so cute in her new shirt, I love it!

That outfit is a 'Sparkle Girls'(a type of knock-off Barbie) outfit, Martah. I've actually gotten some of my favorite doll outfits from them, which is great considering they're less than two dollars for an entire outfit! <3
Thank you, I will have to look them up. smile
They were so cute sitting here waiting for their wardrobe change that I had to take a picture.

[Image: 25834242653_cedb5430cf_o.jpg]
"I hear we're going out!"
"Really?"
Apparently Azone Kikipop stock clothes will kind of four Doll-Love Babies like You You Style-2.
[Image: 26347337331_9420419124.jpg]

The wig is a little bit big, tho'.

I can't wait to get my massive doll pile shelves cleared out again and take some photos of my Dals. yay I promise I will soon. I haven't abandoned her pouty little face for bjds, I promise! X3
(04-15-2016, 02:18 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]They were so cute sitting here waiting for their wardrobe change that I had to take a picture.

They look adorable, kind of like they are gazing into each others eyes. smile

(04-15-2016, 03:20 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Azone Kikipop stock clothes will kind of four Doll-Love Babies like You You Style-2.

She is super cute in the Kikipop outfit! Is she YOSD sized?