Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 26451453991_7ab8724afe_o.jpg]
"Sigghhh... Oh, when...???"
poor thing sad maybe tomorrow
What is she waiting for?
Poor thing. sad What IS she waiting for?

I feel like we can all identify with that picture, nevertheless. xD
[Image: 17pj07.jpg]

I was trying for sort-of art nouveau here.
Neat. Looks like a greeting card smile

Sunsette will have an answer soon.... ...
Sunsets, I know that feeling.

Beautiful pic, Severity!

[Image: 25930471903_3a34b80711_b.jpg]

The girls needed nightgowns. Nevada's still needs some tweaking and Nemo's will probably get a graphic, but I'm liking how they look!
Poor Sunsette, the waiting is the hardest part.

Pretty photo, Severity!

Cute nightgowns, GreysPrincess! I especially like the one with the cupcakes.
[Image: 25928846104_74a5c0d65f_z.jpg]
I adopted Luna from the marketplace here a couple of months ago. She's looking forward to getting to know the rest of the doll family. Especially the guys.
Luna is gorgeous, CB!
I loooove Luna's wig + eyes together @_@

I really need to dig out my camera so I can take decent photos. Would really like to take some of my toys outside for a day in the sun...

[Image: iy18rIO.png]

Apparently Penny thinks so too. We're all tired of being cooped up over here.
I took some pictures of my Pukifee, Fiona and Neo Noir, Crimson today but I'm too lazy to even get them off the camera card. Its much easier to just come here and admire other dolls instead. LOL

(04-20-2016, 10:01 AM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying for sort-of art nouveau here.

The colours in this picture are beautiful.

(04-20-2016, 10:07 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Sunsette will have an answer soon.... ...

The suspense!

(04-20-2016, 12:04 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]The girls needed nightgowns. Nevada's still needs some tweaking and Nemo's will probably get a graphic, but I'm liking how they look!

They are looking cute in their new nightgowns! The cupcake one is my favourite. smile

(04-20-2016, 12:46 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I adopted Luna from the marketplace here a couple of months ago. She's looking forward to getting to know the rest of the doll family. Especially the guys.

Luna is one of the prettiest Neo Noirs I have seen! Her eyes are magical.

(04-20-2016, 09:55 PM)Haint Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Apparently Penny thinks so too. We're all tired of being cooped up over here.

Penny looks precious nonetheless. I hope she gets a chance to go outside soon.
Wow, Luna is gorgeous!
(04-20-2016, 10:01 AM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]I was trying for sort-of art nouveau here.

It worked! I love the photo, colors and the lighting
Greyprincess the gowns are very cute, cupcake version is my fav as well.

Cornflower blue, Luna looks very soft and pretty in this photo. I didn't even recognize her I checked your tags smile

Haint blue, she is so cute. I went to Hobby a lobby and saw a bunch of fruits and really got tempted smile))
Thanks, everyone! I've had this wig for awhile, and it's never looked right on anyone I've tried it on. So I was surprised to see how nice it looked on her. But I think I'm going to have to cut it, since it's so long she ends up standing on it all the time. Same goes for the eyechips, but they turned out to be a great match for the wig.

Haint Blue, I'm looking forward to seeing Penny have some outdoor adventures.