Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you guys!! <3

@fishy: Thankfully she didn't cause too much mischief! At least me going upstairs didn't cause anyone to topple over. xD

@Alliecat: It actually didn't take nearly as long as I thought it would. I think it took about an hour and a half to get them all downstairs, set up, take the photo, and then bring them all back upstairs again.

Smart move, Sunsette! I'm sure her mom will appreciate her keeping her screws safe. xD She looks super cute here. <3
Wow, DeadlyNova, that's an impressive family and photo! I never took any family photos when mine was small enough to do so and I regret it. It's not happening now.
After my screw-finding woes with my first MIO kit, I don't blame Sunsette at all for keeping a watchful eye!
DeadlyNova: Whoa, that is amazing! Takin group pics is always a lot of work... Last time I took one, I carried so many basketfuls (used laundry basket to carry them) of bjds in the other room it wasn't even funny. I will probably never take a picture with all my dolls on it again... XD Last time they were on a bed when I took pic. Did you use stairs? That sounds a really good place to take pics, I don't have any in my house...

Hangrys are cute together too! Heh. I would prolly be like "they were separated at birth!" or halfsiblings or something so I could have them related. blush But I have a thing for twins, I haven't counted how many I have now, but I have had even more.

Marilyn: Oh, your girl is so cute! I have been eyeing Smart dolls too, I like the tan girls so much! Nice to see one! :3
Hope you will post more pics of her! LOL

Alliecat: Your Mini Grell is so cute, I am actually getting one myself too! One of my friends sells it to me, I will get it when she will visit here next time. ^^
[Image: 27204227215_6290bd443f_b.jpg]

I thought Anxelin looked pretty cute with the ribbon holding her wig on while the glue dries- kinda part Alice in Wonderland, part dental patient. smile The fabric softener worked wonders in both hers and Asamura's wigs (although the Aya wig no longer has ringlets but more "natural" separated curls now; I honestly didn't think I'd get it untangled so no complaints here). I'm still leaning toward rewigging Asamura but trying to figure out how to keep her wig on temporarily; it's too heavy in the back to stay on its own.
[Image: i2ZjyTp.png]

Really falling in love with her already and discovering her style! I wish she'd tell me her name sad

@GreysPrincess that's so cute xD I didn't notice it going under her chin at first... she needs some Alice headbands (you're right, it suits her!) but it's so funny with the toothache thing, lol.

@Alliecat I am intrigued by Sunsette's treasures! I must confess I loved the handdrawn body but I imagine your crew will be much happier with something more... 3D? lol
(05-24-2016, 10:58 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: [ -> ][Image: i2ZjyTp.png]

Really falling in love with her already and discovering her style! I wish she'd tell me her name sad

Eeeee! She's so darling!!! Heart

Doesn't it drive you crazy when they're secretive about their name?
Wow, Haint, she's really cute!

GreysPrincess, love her freckles! Keeping those Pullip and co. wigs on after they've been completely removed is a challenge. You usually have to reglue them.
My friend managed to get it out of her. Her name is Tasket.
Tasket is a cute name I love her hair like this and that sweater is so cute !
(05-24-2016, 11:52 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: [ -> ]My friend managed to get it out of her. Her name is Tasket.

That's adorable!
Please enjoy this photo of me procrastinating by taking a photo of my new fabric and uploading it to show it off instead of actually sewing with it, hahaha.

[Image: 2hweauw.jpg]
Galaxies!
The fabric is beautiful ! Did you print it?
I got it from spoonflower! I originally got a small swatch of it (just enough to make two shirts, one of which Blue is wearing) and then I just ordered a fat quarter of the same thing. I need to make a couple things for PUDDLE and then in the summer I hope to do some more shirts (and leggings) for my etsy. smile

Spoonflower is great; they sent a tiny swatch of another fabric along with this order and I got excited because it's just the right size to make a pair of dolly underwear smile I'm glad I make tiny things, I don't imagine many people would have use for a piece of fabric that small, except quilters perhaps.
It looks very good. I didn't have a very good spoonflower experience about 4 years ago. Maybe I should try them again. I was actually checking them out yesterday. Which type of fabric dos you choose if you don't mind me asking?