Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anxelin is so cute, GreysPrincess. <3 I love her freckles!

Congrats on your first Pullip, Haint Blue! She's adorable and I love her style and think Tasket is an adorable name. <3

That fabric is GORGEOUS, Severity! Galaxy print is so pretty.
Ohhh what a pretty galaxy print top! That looks great esp with those boots @_@

[Image: vfCTEDl.png]

I took Tasket's hair down today and gave it a treatment and partly straightened it--I hadn't realized her hair was in two ringlets and I prefer waves, plus it was a huge knotty mess. All better now! Put it back up but I actually like the poofy buns from before better so I'll fiddle with it.

I'm not sure if she's keeping the glasses... not sure if they suit her and they hide her freckles. Cute for a pic tho smile
the glasses totally suit her! she is sooo cute! i like her hair like this as well smile
Oh my gosh, you've made me want a Meg smile
/whispers DO IT

She is just beyond sweet, I am pleased as punch. I suspect if I get an Anne I will be naming her Tisket, lol.
I saw an Anne in pullip sale group on Facebook. Apparently her wig is from hell. But rewigged she is super cute smile
I'm glad you guys like her freckles! I honestly think they're the best freckles I've done.

I love that galaxy fabric! I keep saying I'm gonna try spoonflower out one of these days and I've just never gotten around to it.
Quote:I suspect if I get an Anne I will be naming her Tisket, lol.

Fishy has a Regen Anne on her sale page here...
Ahhh /covers ears

Not in my budget, lol. I probably won't be able to afford another til after the autumn!
That is great fabric, and goes perfectly with her blue hair. Tasket is sweet -- congrats! And I like her hair that way too.
*... goes off to see what "Spoonflower" is*
o.O squeeee!lookitallthenauticalpatterns!!!! grin
...wait, what? design your own???
Yeah, I had never heard of Spoonflower. Another place to spend my money!

Tasket does look cute in glasses, but I would want to see her freckles, too. Maybe they can be reading glasses?
beautiful girls & freckles & fabric & glasses & .. & ... whew upside down

Haint, did you make Tasket's sweater? (Her name is too cute) I LOVE her outfit. Congrats !!!

**whispers ... another one addicted to pullips ... LOL
Ahhh yes SPREAD THE SPOONFLOWER ADDICTION! I love them! Their swatches are a great size for doll projects.

I have a bunch of Spoonflower fabric I've been too busy to use that are Blythe/Pullip-sized skirts that are reversible... like... photographic prints! Like mountains on one side and stones on the other, or a forest on one side and leaves on the other xD Zooming in! I need to sew them up. I also ordered some fabric with the Cuties logo on it to make Penny a funny shirt.

@Edith yes, I made her shirt! First time I've ever sewn a knit and first time I've ever stitched in a ditch, so the stitches wander right out of the ditch... lol Whoops. I'm too lazy to put snaps or velcro into the shirts I'm making right now so they're pinned on... you can actually see the head of Tasket's pin sticking out behind her neck... lol xD

And today's!

[Image: uTB4F82.png]

Still tweaking this pattern... it's a little too tight fitting in the back now so I'll have to adjust that. Getting there, though! Stole the pompom trim idea from a few shirts I saw on Etsy smile I usually put buttons there instead.

None of my skirts or shorts fit this poor girl right... tiny stumpy Blythe legs, lol. I'll have to make her some skirts ASAP.

So many flyaways... lol
i never knew I would love Meg this much. i also had a bad experience with spoonflower before so I was going to try another company but now you speak so highly of them I will give them a second chance.
here is my now named new girl Ece smile her eye chips and wig might be temporary but we will see. she is fun to dress but i realize i dont have barbie sized nice clothes to i better work
[Image: 26954142620_f32ef6989e.jpg][url=https://flic.kr/p/H4R2wU][/url], on Flickr
Eek! What a cute Meg!! Heart

Offgenemi your new girl looks very demure and lovely smile