Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have heard that in their early days Spoonflower's service was REALLY spotty... I do know if you're designing your own having the color palette swatch helps a lot as it can be pretty hard to gauge how it will come out otherwise D: But I have no problems with them now and use them all the time grin

Ece is a STUNNER! I love her eyes so much but I bet she'd look great in any eyes you put in her. That faint freckling is to die for.
(05-26-2016, 06:54 AM)Haint Blue Wrote: [ -> ]I have heard that in their early days Spoonflower's service was REALLY spotty... I do know if you're designing your own having the color palette swatch helps a lot as it can be pretty hard to gauge how it will come out otherwise D: But I have no problems with them now and use them all the time grin

Ece is a STUNNER! I love her eyes so much but I bet she'd look great in any eyes you put in her. That faint freckling is to die for.

I feel relieved smile I got something maybe 4 years ago and there was a stain on it and the colors got weaker after wash, etc. dolls clothes don't get washed that much anyway so I will give another try. I want to make socks smile or maybe totoro / ponyo fabric oh how cool it would be smile
Thank you smile I think she is my first freckled girl. So cute smile just like your girl

(05-26-2016, 06:49 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]Eek! What a cute Meg!! Heart

Offgenemi your new girl looks very demure and lovely smile

Thank you missy C smile this MTM body is giving her character smile
Tasket is adorable, both with and without glasses, Haint Blue. <3

OMG, offgenemi, Ece(how do you pronounce that?) is GORGEOUS. <3 I thought she was gorgeous naked and bald, but she's even more so now!

I finished Obitsu'ing my two newest girls and also my Nero, and I have finally bonded with miss Marinette after giving her the blind eyechips that came with my Prunella and Rhiannon's stock wig. I'm going to try to find her a better wig in a similar color and style later, but for now I love this look for her.

[Image: 27154894342_0ec19fc153_z.jpg]Little Lady by Haley, on Flickr
Hooray for rebodying! You managed to give your Nero her own unique look. Here's my new Haute New York.
[Image: 27137492992_cfb8d1b566_z.jpg]
I'd still like to put her back in her stock wig or another similar colored one. Her original wig did not improve much with an initial cleaning and soak in fabric softener. But I'll try again after PUDDLE. She'd probably benefit from an obitsu, too, since I'm not a fan of the T3 body. But for now, I needed to get her off the dining room table, along with all the other WIPs so I can entertain this weekend. What, you mean I have to use my dining room table for eating and not crafting?
CB, I love her in that wig! Especially with that dress smile Is that a Monique wig?

Table for eating at? What is this you are saying at me? LOL If I ever saw my table top I would die of shock.
Thanks! Why would I need to eat at the dining room table, when I have a small one in the kitchen? And the dining room has excellent lighting. Unfortunately, the husband does not agree.
hmmmph - who asked him ? wink
Haute New York is looking great I love her wig as well smile until I read she was in a table I assumed she was standing up smile nice photo smile
@DN What a beauty! I love those eyechips... milky/ghosty eyechips are my favorite grin And they look so beautiful with her pale hair. I think I almost bought that lacey cardigan once... xD

@CB At least in the meantime her wig coordinates wonderfully with her eyes and dress xD I try really hard to keep my tables and surfaces clear but sometimes mid-sewing-binge it is a futile fight lol I agree that I also thought she was standing up!

I feel weird sharing this cos it's not *really* a doll photo... I looked to see if there was a "share things you've made/sewn" thread but couldn't find one! If there is one I'd love it if someone could point me to it and if not... I volunteer as tribute, lol.

Anyway! Some harem pants! I used a human-sized pattern and modified it... I think even for harem pants the crotch is a little too baggy still so I've modified it again and will try out the adjustment when I have sewing time again. Too busy with work right now sad

[Image: 3PWZzHy.png]

I'm not 100% sure they're my style but they were very educational and I bet someone would like them, so if I ever get into swaps/free clothing mail again it'll be good to have in my arsenal grin I wanna make some out of velour lol
Re Haute on the my dining room table: she, along with some other dolls were/still are in pieces parts on my dining room table where I was doing repairs, glossing things that needed glossing, and adding eyelashes and stuff. In the photo, she's had her spa "treatments" and is reassembled and standing on the floor.

Cute pants, Haint! There was a share your sewing tips thread somewhere. Here it is, now wonder you couldn't find it, the title isn't all that helpful: http://forums.dollymarket.net/showthread...id=7252590
[Image: 27158979342_8baff1c035_z.jpg]
The Sfoglia with the stuck eyelid. At least its stuck open.
@CB: Your Haute and Sfoglia look so pretty! I really love both of them in these wigs! <3

@HB: Thank you! Those pants look really neat!

Guys, I think little miss Nooroo here has VERY quickly jumped towards the top of the favorite list in my collection and she's only been here about a week.

[Image: 27289459925_ed07bbb2cf_z.jpg]Little Gumdrop by Haley, on Flickr
(05-28-2016, 04:18 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]@CB: Your Haute and Sfoglia look so pretty! I really love both of them in these wigs! <3

@HB: Thank you! Those pants look really neat!

Guys, I think little miss Nooroo here has VERY quickly jumped towards the top of the favorite list in my collection and she's only been here about a week.

[Image: 27289459925_ed07bbb2cf_z.jpg]Little Gumdrop by Haley, on Flickr

Aww! Her wig is sooo cute! There is something really adorable about short pigtails smile
Aack! She looks so cute and inquisitive.

[Image: 26670769614_d58c2fde62_z.jpg]
Romantic Alice - I thought she looked rather plain in photos, but she's really very pretty in person.
Nooroo is ridiculously cute! Sfoglia is rocking that funky wig too.

The girls got a few more bargain-basement eBay outfits, including these PJs which I thought when I opened the package would be too big. The pattern is little yoga figures.

[Image: 26691263864_9412de51cc_o.jpg]