Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thank you guys! <3

@CB: She looks super pretty! I've never paid much attention to Romantic Alice before, but she is beautiful in your photo!

@Alliecat: Oh my gosh those PJ's are adorable!!!!
I'm dying of cuteness; everyone's dolls and outfits are just adorable! Haint Blue, I love your use of that vintage Froot Loops fabric!

[Image: 27221565922_528276d792_b.jpg]

Asamura strikes me as the type who would get a Kanji/Hanzi tattoo because it's pretty but not actually double-check the meaning, so I made it so. Copied from one I found online translated as "sesame chicken;" I hope I got it all copied right!
That made me belly laugh, GreysPrincess. I guess if you didn't copy it right that makes it that much funnier, lol!
(05-29-2016, 02:30 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Asamura strikes me as the type who would get a Kanji/Hanzi tattoo because it's pretty but not actually double-check the meaning, so I made it so. Copied from one I found online translated as "sesame chicken;" I hope I got it all copied right!
Bahaha! That's hilarious. She is so pretty too.
And I never knew they made Froot Loops fabric!
Ha, ha! Sesame Chicken!
[Image: 27022828300_a46b549e4b_z.jpg]
This vampire girl would love to find the right guy to spend eternity with.
(05-29-2016, 02:30 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]I'm dying of cuteness; everyone's dolls and outfits are just adorable! Haint Blue, I love your use of that vintage Froot Loops fabric!

[Image: 27221565922_528276d792_b.jpg]

Asamura strikes me as the type who would get a Kanji/Hanzi tattoo because it's pretty but not actually double-check the meaning, so I made it so. Copied from one I found online translated as "sesame chicken;" I hope I got it all copied right!

This is an incredible idea! I LOVE THIS! smile

She needs some sort of backstory where she thought it meant "true love" and got it to impress a cute Chinese guy. And couldn't figure out why he wasn't impressed by how "this tattoo is a display of my deepest feelings for you!" *blush* XD

Bwahaha EET LIIIIIIIIVES, MY KREATSHUN LIIIIIIIIIIIIVES.

And now we know you can string a cheapo 1/4 bjd Practice Head onto an Obitsu. I haven't brought it to life with lightning yet, so we're still safe. ^u^

[Image: 27320090245_c43c30da58.jpg]
I do hope I got them right- a completely wrong tattoo is still funny, but I think it's funnier if it says something stupid, especially since Marty and Nemo know Japanese and will be able to snicker at it.

Fishy, that's totally something she would do!! I love your hybrid doll, especially since it gives me a bit of a cheaper option when I do inevitably get into BJDs...

Cornflower Blue, your vampire girl is gorgeous!
Answering a very old question: the fabric is cotton spandex jersey. When Spoonflower started carrying it they had a free swatch promotion. I ordered one but made a typo in my address. They emailed me when the parcel was returned, I corrected the error, and overnighted my free fabric swatch for free. For free! So I don't know much about the quality but the customer service is great! I like the cotton spandex jersey although it's a bit heavier/thicker than I'd like for sewing such tiny things. I enlarge my seam allowance and then trim all the extra back to help reduce some of the bulk.

I'm loving everyone's new dolls! I especially love your Haute NY, Cornflower: mine is not my -favorite- doll in my collection, but I think she might be my most photogenic.

And picture time!
[Image: 2ahduag.jpg]
Mirii is relaxing in her new pyjama pants and an adorable croptop. I pretty much have everything from GuppyKisses shop on her wish list. wink

(If anyone wants to see Mirii in person, she's coming with me to PUDDLE!))
Thank you for the answer! mirii is looking very cute smile
Pastels and pink overload from my girls, Rosa and Tomoyo. smile

[Image: 27327011476_fb17bfa9c0_z.jpg]
Ahhhh... pastels are my fav! We call that color scheme "pale bubblegum" on GaiaOnline and sadly my first thought was "ooooh.... PBBG!" xD Love how sweet they are!

[Image: cSQUrVm.png]

[Image: 2nPvjpV.png]

moar penny! sorry for the terrible photos... turns out my camera is dead so i only have my phone, and also bad lighting lol
Neat pastels! HB, that's a cute little corner. They're not terrible -- looks like indoor lighting, in someone's bedroom... smile

Guess you'll be seeing Lea now and then, since she got to keep her head; I guess she's staying! LOL

[Image: 27331667756_600785c88e_o.jpg]

[Image: 27089629750_d786fb00ed_o.jpg]
Alliecat, in that first picture, Lea seems to be saying: look, my head is -mine- okay? (My Barbie who got to keep her head is chillin in a cheap eBay evening gown and a pair of sunglasses. I decided she was a secret agent.) seriously these Barbies must be some kind of secret agents since we're buying them and they're getting to keep their heads!
Penny pictures always make me happy! Lea looks glad to get to keep her body! smile

I bought myself my first ever DSLR from ebay with some graduation money and it came in today! Here's an okay pic of my mini-figs shelf I got when I was messing around.

[Image: 27353445406_7d8fcd8251_z.jpg]
I spy an Apple head!

I really do love Lea so much T_T I am so glad she got to keep her head and that there was a happy ending for all, lol.

I would kill to have a decent camera again but in the meantime...

[Image: luvJiMS.png]

I got this beautiful dress ages ago in a great big lot from a Blythe forum, and I held onto it but never used it because a) it's not really my Blythe's style and b) the arms are so thickly lined that it's hard to fit Blythe arms through the sleeves! So imagine my delight when it turned out to fit Pullip arms perfectly \o/ And very much Tasket's style.

Her hair is a mess because I've partially removed her wig in anticipation of her eyechips getting here lol