Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
She is so adorable, Haint Blue, as is that dress!
The dress suits Tasket perfectly! Greys, what kind of camera did you get? Hope you have fun with it.

(05-31-2016, 03:23 PM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]seriously these Barbies must be some kind of secret agents since we're buying them and they're getting to keep their heads!
Ha. In Lea's case, she has a built-in self-defence mechanism -- her neck is too big for the hole slash An anomaly?

Daesani's having a go at Junky Spot's photo contest. Yet another photoshoot epically ruined by blackflies. Augh!!! Cry
I think Andreya is the better match for this outfit...

[Image: 26841367453_1dbe92b83d_o.jpg]
I cannot handle how cute this outfit is! I traded Greybird1881 for a lot of skipper hats, she included the little vintage dress. Circuit feels like she's off to the Kentucky Derby

[Image: 27424203706_41ac46d8fc.jpg]Going to the Derby by Verte Fae, on Flickr
Everyone has so pretty pics! Happy Haint Blue the dress on your girl is so cute!

I think I will put these here, even tough it is couple of pics. Hope it is okay to post couple pics at once, I am too lazy to move pics from my cam...
(Or should I post them somewhere else? Or have a new thread?)

There is a Summer Challenge in Finnish Pullip-forum, which originally is now 4th Summer, and first time I will participate. I don’t think I am able to take a picture daily, but at least 1 picture per week. Here is last week’s pics! ^w^

Summer Challenge~ Week 1

[Image: DSCF7107.jpg]
1/14 A) Paradis
Her eyes are green really, sadly they look blue with my cam and the lighting. I hope they will be correct on different lights…

[Image: DSCF7128.jpg]
1/14 B) Novis in flowerbed

[Image: DSCF7182.jpg]
[Image: DSCF7182b.jpg]
1/14 C) Milka waving
Last one I edited the lips. The smile is stronger in the new Mio-kits, I don’t think it was as sharp in the old one. There isn’t even any make up in there, and it still looks like that! Oh well.
[Image: Yuki%20NagatoheartsAurea%20Areligh%206-8...rtwlds.jpg]

[Image: Yuki%20NagatoheartsAurea%20Areligh%206-8...6re7wh.jpg]
Lovely photos, everyone! <3

[Image: 27512177946_83d8b4a04e_z.jpg]petit noir by Haley, on Flickr
Haint Blue, that dress is adorable on Tasket. I have some of that deer print fabric in my stash. It's much heavier weight and stiffer than I expected when I ordered it from an Etsy seller.

So many other lovely girls. Tasuke, I can count on you to show us some underwear! My dolls are jealous as they generally go commando.

Noir!
Hmm.... apparently my post from earlier didn't post!

I echo that @ the undies... I think dolly underwear is the cutest thing yet somehow I don't own any xD

Paradis is lovely, and Vertefae I love the color palette on that dress--it's so cute on her T_T

[Image: LYJ01e6.png]

Tasket's chips came. Her stock chips were REALLY glued in there so I ruined them getting them out :/ And now I'm not sure I like her with blue eyes... lol. So I may order some brown ones but she's stuck with these for a while.

[Image: WK87WQ7.png]

She's also a little bit lazy-eyed now, although maybe that's just the shadows tricking me, so I guess I'll pry her back open tomorrow (I didn't glue her wig back on) and see if I can figure out how that happened :O

Her hair is a mess now! That cowlick!
If it helps, the eyechips usually are fairly difficult to get out without ruining them. The old rubbery eyechips were easier to salvage. I don't understand why they continue to glue them in with such permanent glue when they sell the MIO eyechips for customizing.
She looks cute with those eyes!

It's quite the opposite for me, I HATE removing the rubbery eyechips and the only time I've ever had to destroy an eyechip to get it out was the rubbery ones. I have never had a problem removing any of the newer hard eyechips, they always pop right out in half a second. I thought it was that way for everyone.
This is Pimniq, my little baby Inuit girl custom Ai Doll. smile

[Image: 27547762335_f37165e232.jpg]
You guys were all busy taking photos I can't keep up. They are all very cute. Pimniq s the most adorable Ai girl, so cute with her bunny.
Tasket looks very pretty, but I think maybe you don't like because she doesn't look as innocent as her brown chips? That is what happened to me with Hurrem (Red bloody hood) her character completely changed with eye chips. I am glad it arrived though. She looks very pretty. I don't think any of my dolls had brown eyes otherwise I would have sent you the ones I have.
Fun to see so many different dolls all in one thread.
What a lovely setting for Noir. And Tasket's eyes are very pretty; I don't know which ones I like best.

(06-09-2016, 01:09 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]This is Pimniq, my little baby Inuit girl custom Ai Doll. smile
A seal! (I googled.) Ha -- imagine if Groove made a series of Pullips of different races, instead of so many in the same series. Of course, that would probably mean differently coloured and more expensive plastic...

A photo I ended up not using for the "Spring" challenge; Petra waiting for the daffodils. We were all disappointed -- only 5 flowers! sad

[Image: 27553748525_fb02b9b729_o.jpg]
I have that deer print fabric too, and while it is adorable in my quilt (what I originally bought it for!), I haven't had any success with it in doll clothes; it frays so horribly! But the dress you have looks great smile

Tasket is just so cute in everything! I especially liked her in the glasses. The new chips are pretty but I think I agree that brown might look better.

I have only broken Byul chips, it seems they might be stuck in a bit tighter than the other dolls, but maybe that's just me. My Dumbo was the worst; I had to hold her eyemech in the steam from boiling water and then batter the chips with a screwdriver to get them out. Removing the rubber chips is pretty easy for me; I found if i can get a fingernail under the edge it's pretty easy for me to pop them out.

Tasuke, I seriously think of you every time I'm sewing doll underwear! I made a pair tonight for one of my new dolls. I have a goal of making underwear for all my dolls, and it's not a difficult sewing project (although mine are nowhere near as precise and detailed as yours!), but I still seem to get distracted.
Ah! Fishy, I have a brown AI doll too! Her name is Natalia! How did you color yours?
[Image: 27308622620_9c89eb9fd3.jpg]20160606_122338 by nerdygal123, on Flickr