Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 27500813361_a358e57cb2_z.jpg]
I split a Cheshire Cat with TrueFan and picked her up at PUDDLE from her. Since she was naked, I just had to buy her a new outfit from Little Lenie.LOL Here she is checking out the Tardis at the photo op table.
(06-11-2016, 04:46 AM)nerdygal123 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah! Fishy, I have a brown AI doll too! Her name is Natalia! How did you color yours?
[Image: 27308622620_9c89eb9fd3.jpg]20160606_122338 by nerdygal123, on Flickr

I used lots of sealant, lots of pastels, and lots of layers.

The recommended "application with brushes" didn't work for me, so I just gave up and started smearing the pastels on with my fingers, and then I sealed those off. >_<; (Pimniq says hello, Natalia!) smile
fishy and nerdygal123 your Ais are so cute! Heart
Your colored Ai-dolls remind me of the doll I used to have. I made him before there was tan dolls available, might have been Nahh-ato, but not a tan Taeyang.

Mine looked like this:
[Image: DSCF2837.jpg]

He is painted with spray paint, and you can see the joints chipping on him. But aren't Ai-dolls stringed? If they are you could (hot glue) suede the joints, I assume it could help on the chipping not happen so easily. smile

Heh, I have a looot of panties, short shorts and so on for my dolls. I would prefer everyone to have something, bloomers if nothing else. Usually I don't put panties under pants because it comes thicker. Especially if I take the dolls into a meetup I check that everyone has panties! Tongue

Haint Blue: I actually liked the older eyes better too on her.
And yeah, I have same as DeadlyNova, hard chips usually pop out easily, rubber ones need more, usually I just end up cutting them off from the edge of the eye since I can't get them off othervice "nicely."

Cornflower Blue: Congrats on your new doll, she is a cutie! Happy
congrats everyone smile CB, your Byul is breathtaking in that outfit Heart 2
CB, your Byul looks amazing!

[Image: 27308462210_da0c37e276.jpg]Wisp by Hayden, on Flickr
I didn't take any photos of my Ddalgi, Wisp, for a while, but I decided to today and I'm now so in love with her.
[Image: 27553638016_abde015f46.jpg]
Nurse Joy! smile
[Image: 27585905595_088bcb486b.jpg]
My peacock mermaids are almost done..! smile
Oh wow! What beautiful mermaids @_@
Thanks! smile
My shiny pink cat little bjd art request is FINALLY done! ;__; https://flic.kr/s/aHskC1L5Vq
Everyone's dollies are so cute. <3 I'd be terrified to paint a doll myself, haha.

CB, I think you've made me fall in love with Cheshire Cat. I didn't think I needed another Byul but maybe I do.

[Image: 27331455390_04fb093498_z.jpg]Sister Selfie! by Haley, on Flickr
Sister selfie!
fishy, your tiny cat custom is absolutely gorgeous Heart 2 As for your peacock mermaids - especially the one on the left - speechless. Are they for you, or more requests? Your painting of doll's faces is amazing smile
DN, the sisters look - well, the older sis looks relaxed. I don't know that I have ever seen a relaxed Dal LOL
(06-12-2016, 10:30 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]fishy, your tiny cat custom is absolutely gorgeous Heart 2 As for your peacock mermaids - especially the one on the left - speechless. Are they for you, or more requests? Your painting of doll's faces is amazing smile
DN, the sisters look - well, the older sis looks relaxed. I don't know that I have ever seen a relaxed Dal LOL

Thanks! smile

The peacock mermaids are to sell, for my Etsy store. ^^; (Gotta pay those bills! ^^; ) I might list them here, too- I don't know, I haven't decided yet.

The Dal is the better off the two; I've easily spent over 8 hours on her, and maybe closer to 15... The Pullip's faceup isn't completely done yet, and I haven't bought her body or sewn their clothes yet... so much work to do. But I promise to post photos here when they're done! smile

I haven't decided on their eyechips yet- I was painting some for the Dal, but my cat ran off with one of them! :'(
DeadlyNova, your sisters are so sweet together! Is that older one Prunella? (I'm terrible at ID'ing Pullips!)
I can't wait to see them when they're done, fishy! <3 I hope you can figure out what to do about their eyes. D:

Thank you all for the comments on my girls. <3

@GreysPrincess: Yes, she is Prunella!

@Miss Edith: I don't think Dal can look relaxed. I think my Angry here looks like she just wants to get this photo over with!