Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks! I suppose if I wanted, I could probably manage to paint over them. I've done alright with some minor touch ups on other dolls.
Oops! Double Post. So here's a photo to replace it.
[Image: 28724981180_0c87d22dfa_z.jpg]
The problem with cruising multiple Tuesday Mornings in search of Pullip bargains is sometimes other things come home with you. Like a Madame Alexander Zombie Cheerleader. And it's official, I only like MA dolls that are creepy.
(08-16-2016, 07:27 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Oops! Double Post. So here's a photo to replace it.
[Image: 28724981180_0c87d22dfa_z.jpg]
The problem with cruising multiple Tuesday Mornings in search of Pullip bargains is sometimes other things come home with you. Like a Madame Alexander Zombie Cheerleader. And it's official, I only like MA dolls that are creepy.

I can't believe this product exists... :o
C-Blue - That. Is. Amazing! The Tuesday morning near me sells boring Mattel stock. :/
(08-14-2016, 05:15 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Jacob the cat from Mimiwoo is irresistible to hug smile

Jacob the cat is adorable & they kind of look like they are dancing. smile

(08-16-2016, 07:27 AM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]The problem with cruising multiple Tuesday Mornings in search of Pullip bargains is sometimes other things come home with you. Like a Madame Alexander Zombie Cheerleader. And it's official, I only like MA dolls that are creepy.

Lazlo's eyes are so intense in that picture, they look gorgeous.

& love the dress on that MA girl, she is all ready for Halloween.

Last picture of Maru with her current face up, she is off to get a pretty fresh face now. smile
[Image: 28959048521_fda59eb7af_z.jpg]

and this little cutie sneaked into my basket when I was food shopping. Tongue
[Image: 29034982125_5b88b74f48_z.jpg]
Looking forward to seeing Maru's new faceup!
Real bubbles. A fellow market vendor gave me a teeny bottle. He's a joker and probably thought he was being funny. I'm sure he had no idea I would be so enthused and have a practical use for it -- "Omigosh, I totally needed this!" because I'd been wanting to try this for a while.
It's very hit-&-miss, although I was surprised this only took about 10 shots.

[Image: 28960199761_92262d9bff_o.jpg]
[Image: Miko%20MaidheartsMikuru%208-17-16_zpsvajbxeas.jpg]
I'm a little late with this, but I recently passed my one-year anniversary in the Pullip-collecting hobby smile Nikolaj was my first doll, and I still love him. He got some new sneakers to celebrate smile

[img][Image: 28978272831_a366f90f00.jpg]Nik31 by tisue999, on Flickr[/img][/quote]
Happy Pullipversary! Nikolaj totally deserves shoes that match his hair.
I am loving Dal Heiwa out of her box. Posted a pic in the 'New Doll' thread. She is super sweet and inspires me to take some more photos at my Herb school among all the plants and trees. She is the first one I am inclined to rename.

[Image: 2j1lsth.jpg]

(08-18-2016, 11:59 AM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a little late with this, but I recently passed my one-year anniversary in the Pullip-collecting hobby smile Nikolaj was my first doll, and I still love him. He got some new sneakers to celebrate smile

Happy 1 Year! Loving those bright red kicks.
Alice in the garden after her "Wonderland" photoshoot.

[Image: 28460178723_31e59d9dea_o.jpg]
Alice is one of the most photogenic little pullips. I actually like her more than her regular size counter. This also reminds me I have to think about the theme of the week smile
That flower and Alice are both gorgeous!
How cute! I love Alice. What a lovely photo.