Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
(06-13-2014, 12:08 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]She makes gorgeous knitwear! I loaded up at PUDDLE. LOL

blushI think you were my biggest customer. I'll have to hook you up with a discount next time.
I wanted MORE of your knitwear, but I did get the orange and rainbow dress that I wanted since you first posted a picture! I've got to get a picture of Alanna wearing it for you (no one told her redheads shouldn't wear orange...)
Do you take knitting commissions? wink
ByronicHeroine, Rune looks great in that wig and I really like the name you chose for her, it's so fitting. The tattoos add great flair; she looks like a sweetie with an edge.

Since everyone else is discussing your knitwear: I had such a hard time at your booth, deciding what I really wanted. I don't remember if you mentioned one, but do you have an Etsy shop?
[Image: MikuruAsahinaMaid4-19-12.jpg]
[Image: 14475067592_0b3019e55f_z.jpg]
Milo Heart 2
[Image: Mikuruhearts6-28-144_zpsb04cbf40.jpg]

[Image: Mikuruhearts6-28-146_zps3412d63a.jpg]

[Image: Mikuruhearts6-28-148_zps8ea2ce3b.jpg]
[Image: 14335664918_a12e3c9c8a_z.jpg]
Corey picked some Forget-Me-Nots. He's a Crobidoll T-Line Choco (Lati Yellow size).
Cute. The flowers are just the right size!
(06-14-2014, 03:57 AM)rayelm Wrote: [ -> ]ByronicHeroine, Rune looks great in that wig and I really like the name you chose for her, it's so fitting. The tattoos add great flair; she looks like a sweetie with an edge.

Since everyone else is discussing your knitwear: I had such a hard time at your booth, deciding what I really wanted. I don't remember if you mentioned one, but do you have an Etsy shop?

I hadn't wanted to answer because I didn't have a good answer, but now I do. I have a shop smile I just opened it today, and will be adding more things, including a banner, all week.

I remember you having a very difficult time smile I was happy you found something in the end. The good news for you is, now that I have a shop, you can have all the time you need, in the comfort of your own home smile
Orange Blossom and Avea Trotter
Centaurs!
[Image: 14390129749_bcdbe8b4eb_o.jpg]
Tea in the sitting room?
So cute! They look so regal LOL
congrats BH - off to add to my favourites ! smile

Hina, your centaurs look awesome. I am dying to get that MH harpy/centaur and the ghost mermaid <3. The rest of all the new ones do nothing for me. Now the usual wait for Australia to get them at affordable prices upside down
[Image: 14608625365_211f36229d_o.jpg]
Dolly laundry!!
I got these on eBay, & the pants seemed dirty. When I washed them the water turned kinda light brown. Ugh!!
This is Rose. I hadn't got a doll since I was a little kid, but several years ago a fellow who sometimes comes to markets here, usually with cheap plastic junk toys, inexplicably had a batch of porcelain dolls. The others were nice but ordinary, & Rose stood out to make the others almost unnoticeable. I went back several times to look. My dad who was at the market with me finally asked if I'd like her for Christmas. I thought it was really funny as an adult to have daddy buy me a doll for Christmas, but also very cute. Since I don't have a display cabinet with space, she stands on a bookshelf (and needs vacuuming every now & then!!).

[Image: 14639465122_31e2c766f4_o.jpg]

Sunsette was pleased to meet her.

[Image: 14639508332_11c37b92a5_o.jpg]
"Wow... Will you be my mother...??"