Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is Marina a HLG? That's a great look for her!

Your Isul's faceup looks so sweet!
Yes she is! Thank you! I'm glad I was able to find a good look for her because I definitely wasn't feeling her stock look, haha.
Haha went with a more hard look for his brows. He was always gonna be a 'lil punky, flower and herb fairy anyhow. Named him Impatiens. Might go back and blend in some more around the eyes, trim up hair, and get him a fun accessory or jacket. Right now he is just happy being in the world. smile

[Image: 2ci8fp4.jpg]

[Image: 2mrbb7q.jpg]
Wow, he's a real cutie! Great work!
(08-28-2016, 10:38 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Yes she is! Thank you! I'm glad I was able to find a good look for her because I definitely wasn't feeling her stock look, haha.
I don't think very many people do care for her stock look.

renlee83, Impatiens looks pretty unimpressed with everything.
*HA* he totally does, Cornflower Blue! Kind of like "Hmmm that's nice, dear."

Another pic:

[Image: 9ktq9f.jpg]
He looks very cute smile stock isuls usually look upset and angry, he just doesn't care for anything smile
Haven't had the time or the weather to matte her face (I am so ridiculously busy right now I feel like I'm going to explode) but a lot of vintage Barbie and Skipper clothes I ordered came in so some dress up time was in order and I really like Glitch's outfit today even if I'm not a fan of her shinyface:

[Image: SUxp3V0.png]

My friend called this her Tyler Durden coat, lol.

Got a beautiful cape for Tasket too but Im having trouble making it into an outfit so far sad No time rn, will figure it out another day.

Thanks for all the nice comments on Glitch T_T

@Renlee I love your Isul! His outfit is hella cute too!

@DN what a cutie! She totally lives up to her leather jacket inspiration!
Renlee, I am in absolute love with your Isul!!
Thanks Severity, Offgenemi, and Haint Blue!

He actually has been scrubbed and I am going for some more depth in his eyes and brow. He will still be the same cutie, but with a less blunt look. Thinking of getting better eyelashes than what came with the MIO kit. I am having SO much fun with this. I definitely love his outfit. Might get him a bag, as he is a little garden explorer. smile

I'll post a finished photo with his new face.

[Image: 2143us4.jpg]
[Image: 25rh8j7.jpg]
[Image: 29265182912_68598d53c1_z.jpg]
We're celebrating Dal's 10th Anniversary all year long with monthly events on the Dal House Forum. This month's event is a Scavenger Hunt. Come on over and join the fun!
EL !!! Heart 2
All done, kept him soft and airy-fairy. I really like him.

[Image: 2u9mh3k.jpg]
(09-01-2016, 12:05 PM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]EL !!! Heart 2
She misses staring in her own soap opera/picfic so I thought I'd give her a chance to come off the shelf for a photo.

renlee83 - His eyebrows don't seem so overwhelming now.
[Image: Belldandyhearts%209-3-16%20%201_zpsze8nohct.png]