Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Adorable photos!

(Haha, Damien definitely belongs in that trashcan, for sure. wink )

I love your Naoko's outfit, Renlee. That sweater is PRECIOUS! <3 The wonderland gang and the quirky three are all cute as buttons. <3

That photo is one of the cutest from-behind photos I've seen in a long time, CB. omg. <3

Here's a photo I took yesterday of my sweet little Junebug. <3
[Image: 29454554750_2df9acc1bc_z.jpg]Miss Junebug by Haley, on Flickr
Maru is so freaking adorable!!
And I love that blue hair.

We're having fun over at the Dal House Forum with a photo scavenger hunt. It's not too late to join smile
Here's Janice... the challenge was to make a hat with items found outdoors. She's wearing a mussel shell/lobster band hat with goldenrod accents. (Ha -- I was going to toss it after but it's kinda cute!)

[Image: 29751082295_d6880df9e8_o.jpg]
Janice scavenger hat small ver by Alliecat09, on Flickr
Thanks, DeadlyNova! It was one of the quickest photos I've ever taken.

Thanks for the plug for the Scavenger Hunt, Alliecat! Janice's mussel based hat came out really cute.
Lots of lovely dolls!

I keep meaning to post pictures of when Avril (Amelia) and Roswell (Fairy Lumiere) came "home" with me for the weekend. I didn't want to leave Avril in the box at my house on the day I first got her, and if she was going, her bandmate Roswell wasn't going to stay home either! I had a music themed room for a while growing up, so I had some rather appropriate props to pose them with.

[Image: 29456039660_f18e219319_b.jpg]

[Image: 29120698734_ddff651c2b_b.jpg]

[Image: 29456039620_bb43d789a0_b.jpg]
My happy Ice Rune Blythe arrived home safely. In Love. smile

Congrats! She's a cutie and she has one of the more useful stock outfits that Blythes come with.
That is an adorable outfit!
[Image: 29199797153_d1c831b44e_z.jpg]
Now that I have the Antique Skull dress, I'm trying to find the right girl to wear it. I started with Banshee. She looks ok in it, but I think I like her better in the J-Doll Avenue Kleber outfit. On to the next girl...
[Image: WHR56FX.png]

My Bloody Red Hood got new eyechips and wig! grin

[Image: nJkaocH.jpg]

Without the fancy Insta filter smile
banshee looks very good in that dress! the colors and theme is perfect match!

i love that ribbon on your BRH, her eyechips are beautiful and i like this light colored wig on her! she looks like a custom doll smile
Oh my word, your BRH is STUNNING!! I love the way her eyes sparkle with rich color and especially the boldly her hair is styled. *o* I am just amazed looking at her, she is just so beautiful!

Awww, and your Nella looks so sweet in that dress too smile The colors go so nicely with her delicate complexion!
@ Cornflower Blue WOW - that dress looks great with Banshee's hair! i could see that outfit working on different dolls.

@ rachelwxyan Your BRH has so much depth to her eyes with those chips! Great with her complexion. smile
Thank you all. smile

(09-17-2016, 12:20 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Martah - love Maru's new faceup! Who was the artist? The other girls look so pretty in their new outfits. I think you need to take a group photo of all their pastel and fluffy goodness.

[Image: 29617050452_2df7682259_z.jpg]
Sometimes a Dal just needs a snack.

It was done by Bangarang, I found her on DOA.

& CB your Dal is my spirit animal. LOL

(09-18-2016, 05:53 AM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Here's a photo I took yesterday of my sweet little Junebug. <3

She is so beautiful! Oh My Eyes and hair combo is love.

(09-18-2016, 11:08 AM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]We're having fun over at the Dal House Forum with a photo scavenger hunt. It's not too late to join smile
Here's Janice... the challenge was to make a hat with items found outdoors. She's wearing a mussel shell/lobster band hat with goldenrod accents. (Ha -- I was going to toss it after but it's kinda cute!)

At first I did not even notice that it was not an actual hat, only when I read the detail. That's amazing and super tiny! smile

(09-18-2016, 12:57 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]Lots of lovely dolls!

I keep meaning to post pictures of when Avril (Amelia) and Roswell (Fairy Lumiere) came "home" with me for the weekend. I didn't want to leave Avril in the box at my house on the day I first got her, and if she was going, her bandmate Roswell wasn't going to stay home either! I had a music themed room for a while growing up, so I had some rather appropriate props to pose them with.

They look great together, especially in the last pic. smile

(09-21-2016, 02:51 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]My happy Ice Rune Blythe arrived home safely. In Love. smile

Congrats on Ice Rune, she is one of my favourite Blythes. Such a cute outfit. smile

(09-21-2016, 02:14 PM)Cornflower Blue Wrote: [ -> ]Now that I have the Antique Skull dress, I'm trying to find the right girl to wear it. I started with Banshee. She looks ok in it, but I think I like her better in the J-Doll Avenue Kleber outfit. On to the next girl...

Did the outfit come with shoes?
I wonder who will end up keeping the dress.

(09-21-2016, 08:05 PM)rachelwxyan Wrote: [ -> ]My Bloody Red Hood got new eyechips and wig! grin

With or without insta filter, she looks stunning!
Yes, the Antique Skull dress comes with the socks and shoes.

rachelwxyan - your BRH looks gorgeous restyled! My first thought was which Pullip is she, and then I realized who she was.
Agree, BRH is stunning!!
I really like Banshee... she's on the wish list.