Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 14661689481_19be9d7d33_z.jpg]
As yet to be named Littlefee El.
Oh my goodness! He's adorable! I really love the green in his eye make up. I hope to have something like that when I get a bjd. Is that the shirt you made for one of your other boys, or did you make another one?
He is so sweet! That Teddy bear is adorable, it even matches his color palette Happy
Thanks! Same outfit, he doesn't have anything of his own to wear yet. He came with the fur wig and pale yellow eyes and I just got around to swapping them out for these green ones this weekend. And I picked the bear out of the pile of little plushies because it would match. LOL I needed a picture I could take over to the dollhouse shop nearby to see if the owner can come up with a new wig for him.
[Image: 14696844223_f1677263b0.jpg]

Andie wanted to say hi. I made her a hippo Kigurumi, but I haven't gotten around to giving it eyes yet... Oh well, she's still cute. The patter is from Requiem Art, of course.
adorable smile Is Kigurumi onesie? Pardon my ignorance upside down
(07-18-2014, 09:56 AM)Miss Edith Wrote: [ -> ]adorable smile Is Kigurumi onesie? Pardon my ignorance upside down

Yeah, Japanese onesies that are made to look like animals or characters. You can actually get a human sized Paja one. It's exactly the same.
I really want to make Alanna a Sylveon onesie, but I haven't had the chance to plot out the Sylveon bits :/.

Andie is so cute!
Neko-Lolita Miku-chan!!! Nya~

[Image: Neko-Loli-Miku-Nya7-20-141_zps95ace472.jpg]

[Image: Neko-Loli-Miku-Nya7-20-142_zpsb42144af.jpg]
Keeping with the catgirl theme, Shaya is enjoying the last month of being the most expensive doll in my collection:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She's a custom Monster High Catrine DeMew by artist Saijanide (who makes beautiful customs, although she hasn't done many.) She has sanded seams and sanded hands (there was only the Catrine with gloved hands then) and body blushing and a full reroot and photos don't do her a bit of justice. (Incidentally she's an OC of mine who is a fictional magical girl superheroine in the universe of the novel I'll probably never finish!)
[Image: Akarihearts8-10-14_zps56d14285.jpg]
Noa showing off her new outfit (Yeolome Podo stock)

[Image: 14891521943_e84a773fb0.jpg]
Good night x by addiebabe (*˘︶˘*), on Flickr
[Image: AkariampMultihearts8-11-143_zpsa8e8a266.jpg]

[Image: Multihearts8-12-14_zps158cc616.jpg]
[Image: 14714358998_2f41f1a64b_z.jpg]
Making the most of the evening sun (although it was a bit windy)!

[Image: 14898336912_aca93e8d6b.jpg]
Lily in the garden... by addiebabe (*˘︶˘*), on Flickr

[Image: 14711983790_4e2623539a.jpg]
Lily (outtake) by addiebabe (*˘︶˘*), on Flickr