Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Awesome. I'd like to have one of my dolls try a body like that one day.

My Grell Sutcliff trying out a new LUTS wig:

[Image: 30909624872_e5f966e873_z.jpg]

[Image: 31051867355_e7ee334fca_c.jpg]
Thanks!

Wow!!! He looks so GOOD! I love that wig on him. Your boys always impress me. <3
Aww thanks >_<
He looks great with that wig! He is very handsome.
[Image: 30934119732_420775890a_z.jpg]
My Squall, Sienna, my very first Pullip is celebrating 13 years with me this month. So she also got to take a trip out to my mother's house for a few photos. Here's she's standing on the remains of the foundation from the main barn. Foundation stones are about all that's left from the old farm that my grandparents bought back in the 1940s.
New Dal arrived today, Kanta!
I already rewigged and redressed her. She will get some fluffy lashes tomorrow as well. Her name will be Elizabeth from now on. smile

[Image: 30289302553_99f4115691.jpg]
She looks really cute as a blond!
Sienna is very mysterious and beautiful girl.
Elizabeth is very cute! I love those eyebrows! congrats
Lovely photos, everyone. I am always so happy to see how unique each person's collection looks.
My Dal Cherry Sweet is loving being freed from her box, having a spot of tea. smile

[Image: 2hoh8gx.jpg]
Cherry Sweet is adorable!

My myufish customs arrived today. Just when I think my faceup skills are improving, I'm totally put to shame and blown away by the work she does.
[Image: 30295542263_f56e24fc4c_z.jpg]
This girl is the first to get reassembled, since I already had eyechips and a wig waiting for her. I requested she be made to look like someone's little sister. Any guesses?
So nice to see Dals smile cherry sweet is my fav from this year, her face is super cute.
CB your custom dal is amazing. Myufish does the best eyes! how did she get such perfect fine lines. Congrats she is very beautiful
So many cute little Dals! I hadn't realized how pretty Kanta was before now! And Cherry Sweet is so....sweet! And cute! Haha <3

CB, your new girl is a beauty. <3 My first guess is that she's Lunatic White Rabbit's little sister. There's no way I'm wrong, right?! She looks just like him! I love her!

And since I'm posting here, might as well post this photo I posted recently of one of my boys:
[Image: 30961452321_11c20bd235_z.jpg]~ by Haley, on Flickr
Wow he is really unique and stunning, DeadlyNova!
The new girls don't care if I'm in the middle of packing up the place, they wanted to practice magic.

[Image: qqv43b.jpg]

And Holy Cow, Cornflower Blue! She is an amazing custom. I will admit I have no clue, besides what DeadlyNova guessed. I love those eyes so much!
Lovely girls and boy, everyone! yay

Who is the pink pullip, renlee83?

My boy has a new wig and is wearing fresh eyechips

[Image: 30351073684_6956b7c4d9_z.jpg]

[Image: 30365280743_0f3f504f29_z.jpg]
(11-23-2016, 01:58 AM)enofelli Wrote: [ -> ]Lovely girls and boy, everyone! yay

Who is the pink pullip, renlee83?

My boy has a new wig and is wearing fresh eyechips

Ohhh what a lovely wig on him. Suits the handsome guy well. Especially with those deep, lively eyechips. wink

The Pink Pullip is Eve Sweet. She was released in 2015, and her Dal counterpart earlier this year.