Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
enofelli, he is GORGEOUS! Wow!
(11-23-2016, 03:38 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Ohhh what a lovely wig on him. Suits the handsome guy well. Especially with those deep, lively eyechips. wink

The Pink Pullip is Eve Sweet. She was released in 2015, and her Dal counterpart earlier this year.

Thanks for liking him!

I see! Ya I know Cherry Sweet. I'm more familiar with Dal's releases. Really bad with Pullip's. XD

(11-23-2016, 01:19 PM)dargosmydaddy Wrote: [ -> ]enofelli, he is GORGEOUS! Wow!

Hehe thanks!!
[Image: 30317080843_fac9763574_z.jpg]
Olivia (Blanche) playing in the leaves.
Cornflower Blue, your Olivia is gorgeous! I love the wig colour and eye combination. ^^

Here's a photo I took of Amelia back in March.

[Image: 25536072934_dbbdc76630.jpg]
Loving all the new pictures! enofelli, I think I'm absolutely in love with that new wig! CB, MapleLeaf, your girls are gorgeous!

[Image: 30395848893_5a2fc543bc_z.jpg]This is how everybody tops their Christmas tree, right? by Marci Stevenson, on Flickr

My roommate and I made a very spur-of-the-moment decision that we wanted a Christmas tree. I asked if we wanted a tree topper, and she had the brilliant idea of using a doll. Since Fresno came with the angel outfit she got the role, and she's very much enjoying it!
(11-24-2016, 02:59 PM)GreysPrincess Wrote: [ -> ]My roommate and I made a very spur-of-the-moment decision that we wanted a Christmas tree. I asked if we wanted a tree topper, and she had the brilliant idea of using a doll. Since Fresno came with the angel outfit she got the role, and she's very much enjoying it!

I love this idea. Whatta lovely topper! And I agree with GreysPrincess - CB & MapleLeaf's girls are so spectacular! I love natural backgrounds so much.

Sage wanted a photo opp today as we our packing up the house. Such a camera-lover. wink

[Image: wssorc.jpg]
Jiji doesn't appreciate the ruckus of moving boxes, so she flew to higher ground with her teddy Yiyi to see what's going on. wink
[Image: flcar8.jpg]
Gorgeous photos, everyone. <3

Using a doll as a tree topper is such a cute idea! I'd be so scared she would fall, though!

One of my favorite little couples spent some quality time together tonight:
[Image: 31289735286_d80a042b99_z.jpg]A Little Quality Time by Haley, on Flickr
[Image: Haremhearts%2011-30-16_zpsaumamiyw.jpg]
beautiful photos everyone. DN, i love this couple of yours. i want to watch a movie about them smile they seem very loving

[Image: 31163957682_59db2639e3.jpg]We found mutella for plastic kids smile by goche moche, on Flickr
typical scene, he doesnt want to share his sweets smile
Yay! What a cute treat for your 'lil one, Offgenemi. smile
DeadlyNova's duo are cuties. Are they playing games or watching shows?
I like seeing the gang all together, tasuke. Fun bunch!

Here are the newest additions hanging out at my house.
[Image: 15g9jsw.jpg]
They are so cute together smile congrats smile I probably won't be able to hold myself if I see these cuties
Your new Pangs are adorable! You got 3 of the ones I'm hoping to track down this weekend.
Hope you find some of the Pangs! I have a Black Russian and Rambu I am waiting to open at Xmas.
Speaking of the Holidaze, my lovely new Ange is one happy Caroler. smile
[Image: 1z4aalz.jpg]
I mixed up the SKUs, Pullips not Pangs. Ange has a cute outfit, although I'm not big on the toothy smile.