Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Daily Photo Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Neilly says "Hello!". wink
[Image: fdcdcn.jpg]
What a little cutie!

I find it surprising that they've never released full size Pullip as a sexy nurse or nurse of some kind besides this pink outfit and the very old style Pullip separate outfit.
Adorable photos, everybody. <3

[Image: 32312125261_b8b5de5d38_z.jpg]color pop by Haley, on Flickr
Akemi looks great, her colors really pop against the grey floor.
Still messin' around with the solar lights.

[Image: 32433713885_4543078515_b.jpg]
Akemi is gorgeous modded like this! Fantastic photo and work, DN! Love that hairpiece.

The solar lights lend well to Pullip's translucency. I like how lively it makes their faces. Such expressive eyes. Super pretty work, Alliecat. smile

Favorite Ribbon (I must figure out a new name!) wanted to dress down for the weekend. wink
[Image: 33w7cwo.jpg]
I love Akemi on that body!

Those solar lights are pretty nifty and the perfect size for dolly photos.

Favorite Ribbon looks great no matter what she wears.
Thank you guys so much!! <3

Alliecat, those solar lights are so cool and your girls look to be having a lot of fun with them!

renlee, your Favorite Ribbon is adorable and I love her dress! Can't wait to see what you end up calling her!

Sorry to post again so soon after my last post, but I wanted to show this picture I just took of two of my lovely little ladies getting ready for bed(as I should be doing now...)
[Image: 31610478234_a86d71afbb_z.jpg]ready for bed? by Haley, on Flickr
They are so sweet! I like the moment you captured here. Very tender, Deadly. smile

Unboxed Dal Erenfried today...but decided to make her more playful. Kind of like she is playing make-believe. Fun release and cute to photograph.
[Image: ev2vr4.jpg]
Thank you for lovely comments on my girls everyone. Heart

(01-17-2017, 08:07 PM)Lejays17 Wrote: [ -> ]Freed Princess Ann from her box today Happy

Princess Ann has one of the sweetest faces. She is looking darling!

(01-18-2017, 11:35 AM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]I quite like Pullip Misako Aoki Favorite Ribbon in her simple nursing uniform. smile

She looks very cute in her uniform.

(01-18-2017, 01:31 PM)renlee83 Wrote: [ -> ]Neilly says "Hello!". wink

Hello Neilly! So precious! Which fairy is she?

(01-21-2017, 03:22 PM)DeadlyNova Wrote: [ -> ]Adorable photos, everybody. <3

Absolutely love how her outfit matches her hair and make up. Its perfect. Heart 2

(01-21-2017, 04:33 PM)Alliecat Wrote: [ -> ]Still messin' around with the solar lights.

They look like one of them is telling the other her future from a crystal ball.
Martah, she is 'Lil' Fairy Neilly the Banks of Hope 1/12 Scale'. smile
Not entirely sure what's going on here. Looks like they stumbled upon a bewitching little hollow full of fairy light spirits. Or something XD

[Image: 32495165495_c84a6cbc46_b.jpg]
Beautiful photo Alliecat. <3 It looks like something out of a fairy tale! I love their dresses and the pretty lights. Great posing as well. <3<3<3 Just overall wonderful photo.

I....did something far too difficult to be worth it. Thought I'd post it here since it took me three hours to set up.
[Image: 32490676696_fab9aba667_c.jpg]Group Photo by Haley, on Flickr
60+ dolls in one photo. Never again. (Of course I said that like, 20 dolls ago too, so....)
Wow! That is a major endeavor! Love how most of them look to be enjoying snuggling up to one another, though!
That's true dedication! Congrats on the amazing collection.