Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for Alliecat
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Please post any feedback for Alliecat here; thank you smile
+1 as a buyer! Fast payment and excellent communication. Thanks again and enjoy your new dollies! Happy
+ 1 for a great buyer

Bought mini Sein from me and was a pleasure to work with - its been so long since I've had to leave feedback I almost completely forgotten how to do it :p
+1 as a buyer. Bought a J-doll from me and was very patient and good to work with. smile
+1 buyer! Paid straight away and told me when item arrived.
+1 as a buyer. Bought a Little Pullip+ from me and was as always very easy to work with. smile Thank you! smile
+1 seller!
Great communication! Thank you so much
+1 buyer
Wonderful and fast communication, easy to get along and speedy payment smile what else can I ask for smile definetly would work with her again
+1 as buyer
I send her a few stands and other random things. she is always very pleasant to work with smile paid for the shipping generously very quickly. would love to work with her again
+1 as a buyer of a Tuesday Morning mini!
+1 as a buyer

Alliecat bought a Tuesday Morning doll from me. Communication was friendly and she kept me updated as we worked thing out. Thanks!
+1 for Alliecat as a buyer. Great communicatior, promptly sent payment, super nice to deal with. Thank you so much!
+1 as buyer. A pleasure to deal with, paid quickly.
+1 as a buyer! Wonderful, friendly member to to business with. Thank you. (yay)
+1 as seller - bought a calendar from her, very easy & pleasant transaction
Pages: 1 2