Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Forest vampire pic spam
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Of course I'm not done bragging about my little vampire smile. I took her and Dal Cinna on a walk today, and the kids. They turned out ok, even with my son constantly chipmunk chattering and jumping around nearby..

Windy today smile.
[Image: 13902124966_8f740e2069.jpg]Pink and pretty by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 13902120926_229acddc91.jpg]Chill time by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 13900703202_8636619b90.jpg] by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 13900630581_4bca7e68d8.jpg] by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Great photos! She looks awesome. You're so lucky to have such a nice forest nearby.
Thank you <3. This isn't even the proper forest, the pics from today are from along a walking path that's next to the lake. They have left a nice strip of forest all along the lakeside until you get much closer to town. I live very near the biggest lake in Norway and it's lovely. Unluckily this means I got plenty of strange looks while doing my photo shoots, I just ignored that. I was thinking I had a lot more fun playing with my dollies than all those people jogging. But I hate jogging which I'm sure those people don't Tongue.
Ha! Dolls are way more fun than jogging! LOL

I wish we could go on a dolly photoshoot together, Bee. I'm still pretty shy about taking my dolls out in public, but you seem to do it so confidently -- and you always go to really beautiful places for your photos!
I think I'm liking her with the pink hair, even if it's only temporary. Hopefully, she didn't get too much sun, being a vampire and all.
That would be awesome vada, I wish we could ^-^. I try to be a bit discreet about it, but it's not a crisis if people see me do this. And I haven't had any comments either Tongue. And a few stares are no problem when I can get great pics like this. I need to promote my customs work so I too can be a famous Blythe customizer grin, mohahahahaa. I'm not sure how well that's working at the moment. When I try to post pics on Blythe Kingdom, or comment on other stuff hardly anyone respond. It's pretty dead there. Maybe it isn't where they discuss the stock blythes, I don't know. But I have a bunch of followers on flickr so there is hope smile.

Anyway, when I go on walks with the kids I'm scanning the area all the time for some nice places, perhaps to go back to later for photos. I will mostly want to take a dolly or two with me though smile.

I like her with the Papin wig too ^-^. She is ok with sunlight, she is like the vampires in Twilight. There's just a big fail in my photo editing skills.. In one spot there she should be all sparkly Tongue.
Wow! She's amazing.
Beautiful! I especially like the first picture, her eyes are very pretty open and the sun catching her cotton candy hair is fun too.
Thank you, I'm super happy about that shot grin. I think I did a good job on those eyechips and I like that they are the large pupil version ^-^. I have a serious weakness for painted eyechips so I was super happy when someone in Norway donated their metallic acrylic paints to me smile.
If you don't mind me asking Buzzingbumblebee, what tools do you use to carve Blythe philtrums? Its the only thing I can't work out how to do, I keep thinking there's this special, secret way of doing it that I'm missing out on!
I don't mind smile. I have a set of diamond files in different shapes and sizes. Really small ones, and the ones I use for the philtrums are the ones with a ball shape. It's super secret so don't tell wink Tongue.
Psst I won't tell a soul wink
So pretty! I love that shot with the wind blowing her hair. Lovely photos of a lovely vampire!
Beautiful photos of your little vampire! You can't beat a forest photoshoot!!!
Gorgeous, love the first one smile
Pages: 1 2