Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Beautiful Sofie (Strawberries n' creamy cute)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This beautiful girl arrived today and I am just amazed by her. She is even better IRL <3. Poor thing has been loose in her box, but she was still perfect, except her hair was a bit messy. She has got that factory greasy feel anyway, so she needs a hairwash. Her outfit is perfect as well. All her eyechips are lovely special ones so I think I might not change them. With this girl I feel a strong need to keep her as recognisable as the stock doll as I feel I can. I mean I will customize her, but only the carving, faceup and eyelids. Right now she can stay as she is. She is just stunning, even with her shiny face. I also got the clothes from Miema Dollhouse today and she looks fab in the strawberry outfit wink.

[Image: 14073734873_d806e3e478.jpg]My beautiful :3 by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14073727723_e4fa28b2b9.jpg]My beautiful :3 by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14073720313_aa4d4b3cd4.jpg]My beautiful :3 by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14053798964_30fe024120.jpg]New girl and pretty clothes ^^ by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
Congrats on your new girl, she is very pretty. Such a beautiful hair colour. smile
She's lovely and those clothes are adorable!
She's so cute! And I love her stock and new outfit.
Thank you Heart
She's adorable Buzzing! I love all her cute outfits! smile