Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: May flowers!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to share a couple of pictures of my Evie (Veronica Lace) I snapped today. These awesome bushes (some kind of cherry) finally started flowering after our cold Spring!

[Image: 14170907292_38b791296c.jpg]
Evie in the cherry bush by TinyTinnu, on Flickr

[Image: 14193695593_11af92e15f.jpg]
Evie in the cherry bush by TinyTinnu, on Flickr

I thought about sitting her in one of the branches, but I was too worried she might fall out, so I ended up just holding her and cropping smile
Beautiful!
I like how she fits in color-wise with the blooms! Very pretty!
I love these pictures. The colors are just perfect, ans she's so adorable and sweet.
Ooooh, I've never seen Veronica Lace before, and I am absolutely in love! Her hair color is stunning, and are those her stock eyechips? They're so muted, but they bring out such wonderful tones in her faceup! What a gorgeous dolly. Heart
She's so beautiful! Great pictures!
She's gorgeous! And I believe those are sand cherry shrubs. I used to have a couple of them myself.
She is so gorgeous <3. And I love the bushes as well grin. One day when I have my own place and garden I need to have cherry trees, and lots of cute bushes. Hmm, I should take a couple of dollies to my grandfathers sometime to take photos with the jasmine bush.
Thanks, everyone! smile

pixachii, they are her stock chips. They are quite dark, but I like them a lot! Even on BK, I don't see many pictures of Veronica Lace. Her hair is a super fun color smile I didn't want to worry about re-scalping a Blythe, so I tried to pick a girl with hair I wouldn't want to change, and I think it worked!

CB, I think you are right that they are sand cherries, thank you for jogging my memory!

Buzzingbumblebee, I lucked out that the bushes came with the house and were in pretty good shape smile I'd love to see pictures of your dollies in the bushes too, hehe!
She's beautiful, and the flowers are exquisite!
Thank you! yay