Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Join us at the Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event 2015 on June 6 at the Holiday Inn Chicago-Elk Grove! The theme will be FAIRY TALES. Thanks to everyone who completed the survey. More details to come.
Sounds like fun. once the events are announced im starting right away on my customs and what not
The contests will be pretty much the same, so you can start planning your customs now!
Yay! I think taking part in all the activities will make next year a lot better. I Didn't know much about puddle so next year will be a blast.
Yay! I can't wait to tell my mom, she'll be so excited. ((She's already putting together ideas for a donation for the gift bags!))
I'm always happy to hear about donations for the gift bags!
:-]
But I had fish plans....even though I voted for fairy tales... I'm very conflicted right now. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm still excited though.
What? No spiders! *shock*
ByronicHeroine: I had fish plans too.

KiraKira: I voted for Haunted Forest! And I had spider plans! But it didn't win.
I had fish plans too, although I'm really glad in retrospect that it didn't win, because I'm kinda phobic of live fish and if anyone brought a goldfish or betta as part of a display I'd have been kinda squicked!

I love faerie tales, but coming up with ideas is gonna be challenging for certain!
Can I maybe to art for the gift bags too? This next puddle?
Yipee! Fairy Tales! That's a broad theme. Although I voted for Heroes and Villains. Time to Google Fairy Tales and see what all comes up.
Maybe Heroes and Villains will be rolled into 2016 - Space the Final Frontier.
If it's a Star Trek theme, my husband my actually decide to come with me.

Here's a list of Fairy Tales to get the inspiration going: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_fairy_tales
(06-26-2014, 07:07 AM)ByronicHeroine Wrote: [ -> ]But I had fish plans....even though I voted for fairy tales... I'm very conflicted right now. I have no idea what I'm going to do. I'm still excited though.

You can do something with mermaids - so its both a fish and a fairy tale - I'm all giddy about this theme
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12