Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Vampire Lunas new dress :D
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My sweet vampire Luna finally got her dress today. It took forever from Spain so I was getting worried. Well now it is here and I love it so much. I love Marcos Dolly Wardrobe dresses . Just perfect. I have wanted a black one for months. Anyway, I also tried my new camera that I bought a while ago.. I was a bit intimidated by the gadgets and have been rather busy so I put it off. Well I think it went ok. What do you guys think? I will of course practise . It's a shame it's so ugly around the place I have moved to :/. The garden I had before was tiny but perfect for my photoshoots, ah well.. This was practise of closeups anyway .

[Image: 14579607344_918f36a388_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14394740110_7cd53a07b4_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14558348896_ba82269295_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14394994427_5a050f575a_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
[Image: 14394820619_8dbbef35c0_z.jpg]Loving her dress grin by Buzzingbumblebee, on Flickr
The new outfit really suits Luna! My favorite pictures have to be the first and the 3rd to last yay
So cute!
It's the perfect dress for her!
I love the dress a lot!!
I think it fits her perfectly ♥
She's always so adorable
That dress is so cute! And so is your dolly. I love her little fangs. *3*
Lovely photos of a lovely girl! Luna looks like she adores her new dress; which is good because it's adorable!

(Also, I think that you chose the perfect setting for this photo shoot. smile)
Thank you so much everyone <3. I adore her.
Oh I love Marcos' dresses! It looks perfect on your girl!
That really is a perfect dress for her! It was well worth the wait!
And I love your photos too.

I also hope that over time you will be able to sort out the new garden at your new home and get it working perfectly for you.
I love gardening!
She looks perfect in that dress, I think your photographs came out really well.
That black dress really suits her cotton candy hair smile
Thank you <3. It's not much of a garden, more like a rock pile and a old messy flower bed with weeds next to my car. The rest is a driveway with gravel :/.. But I suppose I can pull up the weeds at least.