Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback for Pink Haired Freak
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Please put all your feedback from transaction's that I was apart of here.
Currently At:
+13 positive feedback!
+1 for a great swap partner! Was an absolute joy to work with! Thank you so much!
My Pullip and I received a variety of treats in our swap box from Pink ❤Haired ❤Freak(◕‿◕✿) in the Secret Santa 2014 Swap! Everything from a bright pink Barbie sundress, floral pedalpushers, and a homestitched dress to Crobidoll suitcase and Lego hello kitty "robots." yay

Thank you for participating, and for gathering all these nice things for us! +1 with a smile.
+1 Trade partner

I traded my Panda for PHF's Azone Cheshire Cat Aika. Super friendly, very well packed, and shipped in great time. Aika is exactly as described , and there were even some extras in there! I'm super happy with this perfect transaction!
+1 as a seller. I bought Hello Kitty from her and she arrived well packaged and in lovely shape. Plus she threw in a couple wigs for me. Thank you!
+ 1 as a buyer, she bought a Tokidoki Luna from me via a short layaway. Paid ever quicker than promised and communication was a breeze, very pleasant transaction would definitely do business with again without hesitation smile
+1 as a seller!

I purchased a Pullip and a Dal from PinkHairedFreak. Communication was super awesome and shipping was very safe! The dolls are beautiful and I'm super happy.
+ 1 as a seller! I bought a Pullip Zuora from Pink Haired Freak, Zuora arrived safe and sound today. Doll was packaged well and communication was awesome as always. Would not hesitate to do business with again!
+1 as a seller. Thanks for Pullip Lunatic Queen! smile
+1 for an awesome trade! I traded dolls with Pink Haired Freak and I couldn't be happier, communication was excellent. Thanks for another flawless transaction!
+1 as a seller. Thank you for my new Dal!! wink (And for the nice extra goodies, as well- they're so cute! yay)
+2 for two separate recent transactions, as always a pleasure doing business with you! First transaction I bought a MIO kit/wig and a custom Pullip and the second transaction was my purchasing a Tokidoki Luna from Pink Haired Freak. Communication was excellent, dolls were shipped out promptly and well packaged, absolutely could not be happier and would buy from again without hesitation!
+1 for a fabulous trade. We traded her Melody for a doll and a few other items of mine. Melody was very well packaged and I'm very pleased with our trade!
+1 as seller. Purchased a Kirsche recently. Communication was fantastic, she came crazy fast (literally in 1 day) and super well packed! Thank you again!
+1 as a seller. The doll I bought was well-packaged, and communication was good. Thanks.