Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 1 Voting time!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The theme for this round was unhappy holidays.

Entry #1 by Marsian
[Image: 16142659431_e5b6c0c40f.jpg]
Isul is sick and tired of all the girls dropping by under the mistletoe, poor Byul....

Entry #2 by Alliecat
[Image: 15957136938_fc58e47237.jpg]
Merry Christmas... I miss you

Entry #3 by Martah
[Image: 15957164238_f1f7caf25f.jpg]
Rose found out that there are no gifts for dolls this year and decided that harassment is the way to go.

Entry #4 by Kirakira
[Image: 16045694765_6aab47054a.jpg]
That's Mirai, being not thrilled with her guy Arashi fiddling with his new phone while she stands there neglected under the mistletoe.

Voting will run for 48 hours.
Wow such great ideas and photo's!
Alliecat, yours is truly sad, poor girl! I can feel her pain!
Martah, I had to laugh so hard when i saw Rose her plan! (Is that puppy Malandrino? :3 )
Kirakira, poor Mirai! What is it with the boys this season!? wink
Nice work, Alliecat, Martah & Marsian! It looks like it's a pretty close one.
(12-31-2014, 02:38 AM)Marsian Wrote: [ -> ]Martah, I had to laugh so hard when i saw Rose her plan! (Is that puppy Malandrino? :3 )

Yes it is a little Malandrino, he is making sure the big boy is tied tightly. Tongue

Amazing entries everyone! It was really hard to pick who to vote, loved all pictures, great detail and story to them. smile
Congratulations KiraKira! Looking forward to your chosen challenge theme!
I am so sorry, I keep forgetting this is in a separate sub-forum now >_< I'll post the next challenge as chose by Kirakira here very shortly.
Congrats Kirakira! smile
And nice job Marsian & Martah also, with your funny entries.
Congrats KiraKira, well deserved, Mirai looked very pretty! smile