Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 4 Theme Announced!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congrats to Kyubi09 the winner of round 3. The next theme as chosen by Kyubi09 is Beware the Ides of March. Lots of potential for Shakespeare, Roman Empire, dolly vengeance, or just worries about what's coming during the month of March.

Entries are due by midnight March 23rd
Congrats Kyubi! Interesting theme pick.
Thank you. I will admit, I was inspired by the Simpsons T-shirt linked below, that I saw years ago as a child, and had to ask my mom then what it was referencing. It still cracks me up, and it is what I think of without fail around March 15th. http://thumbs1.ebaystatic.com/d/l225/m/m...kOVIjQ.jpg
Hahahahaha, thatone is awesome!!
Sent my entry. Who else is playing? smile
Ooooh I love this theme! smile
Where did this month go?! I've been too busy to do anything, nevermind dolly shoots. I hope there are at least a couple entries, because I'd love to see what people came up with.
I've only just caught on to this thread today - too late to enter! I'm definitely up for the next one. Looking forward to seeing your entry Alliecat your pics are always fab smile
Send in my entry, hope more people did!!
We've got two entries I'll get the voting thread up shortly.