Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Cadence and Country Summer <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had these to arrive today grin. I have wanted a Cadence since she was released so I'm happy to finally have her, she is just as lovely as I thought she would be. I thought she would be paler, but she is wonderful as is wink. I hope to have her sent away to get customised. If I don't get a Regina Erwen then I'm hoping to send Cadence to vainilladolly. If I get a reply *sigh*. Obsessed am I Tongue.
Anyway, Country Summer is also very pretty, but my plan for her has from the start been to customise and sell her. Got to keep telling myself just that wink.
[Image: 17341362784_9963b8c541_z.jpg]New arrivals grin by Mona, on Flickr

Still waiting for Les Jeunette, soon I guess since release is today. Bah, I don't get e-mails from Junie Moon about shipping so I don't know if she has been sent though. Next time I'm using my iphone e-mail.. I also bought another Cinnamon girl and middie Nana's little lass to help out a friend. So now I will have two Cinnamon Girls to reroot and customise (their stock hair is not nice). Better get on with the work. I'm going to a alpaca farm locally next week to buy some black and some white alpaca fiber if it's long enough. I'm thinking of trying to dye the white alpaca. I want the girl I'm keeping to have teal hair if possible.

Box opening:
[Image: 17963907335_8f8cfe7891_z.jpg]New arrivals grin by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 17341317274_7f5ac6c74a_z.jpg]New arrivals grin by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 17341319954_beca1e1fbf_z.jpg]New arrivals grin by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 17964590171_2aa5c6aed0_z.jpg]New arrivals grin by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 17960819482_ef02c66fde_z.jpg]New arrivals grin by Mona, on Flickr
They compliment each other nicely right out the box, don't they? Happy

ETA: Aaaaaaand I just checked the mailbox and found out I missed delivery of my Country Summer. It figures the mailman who usually shows up in the afternoon would be here at 10:00am the day I take my dad to breakfast. Irritated
Indeed, they look great together ^-^.

That stinks Marilyn, hope you get her soon. Mine were taken directly to the post office, but it's not very far away smile.
(05-23-2015, 02:15 AM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: [ -> ]Indeed, they look great together ^-^.

If the timing works out, maybe you can get another side-by-side of them after they've been customized (before you sell Country Summer). It would make for a great 'before and after'. Happy

Good luck with vainilladolly. I had to look her up, and wow she does beautiful work. Her flickr…omg, dolly happiness!

https://www.flickr.com/photos/vainilladolly/

(05-23-2015, 02:15 AM)Buzzingbumblebee Wrote: [ -> ]That stinks Marilyn, hope you get her soon. Mine were taken directly to the post office, but it's not very far away smile.
I got lucky! I called the post office before they closed and asked if the truck was back--bingo! I got to pick up my dolly 15 minutes before closing. grin I get to spend the holiday weekend with her!
It would be neat, trouble is that I don't plan to customise Cadence myself, and that means she will likely have to wait a while to be done. Cadence is currently the chosen one if I actually can have a doll customised by vainilladolly. Fingers crossed wink. It's my big dream at the moment <3. And that flickr stream is doll heaven for me *dies*.

Awesome grin. I'm happy you got to spend the weekend with her. I just want to look at, hug and squeeze my dollies all weekend long *swoon*.
Congratulations! I hope you hear from VainillaDolly soon. Country Stock's outfit is really cute.
She has probably missed it, or forgotten to reply or something. I don't know, but I will contact her again once I have more money. I need to earn in what I spent on the G.Baby commission first wink. I'm getting there.
Pretty girls! I love Cadence's colours ^__^
Thank you ^-^. I adore my Cadence <3.
Gorgeous! Cadence is really lovely Heart congrats!
Lovely girls! Cadence is so pretty (love her stock!)