Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Feedback Thread for Marilyn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've done enough damage to my wallet without BST Access blush xp but I thought I'd get my feedback thread started anyway.

Here's my Den of Angels feedback thread (back from when Dinosaur's roamed the earth wink): http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showth...post886733
+1 for a quite excellent trade. We traded blythe boots, Marilyn kindly shipped first. Her package was well wrapped and arrived exactly when she said it would. Thanks so much!
+1. Great buyer, easy to communicate and very quick to pay.mm
+1 as a buyer!

I had an extra doll leftover that I picked up from Tuesday Morning and it turned out to be one Marilyn was looking for. Super friendly to deal with and payment was prompt. I would gladly do business with her again! Thanks, Marilyn! Happy
+ 1 as a buyer!

Marilyn bought the Basara Dal that I had been sent in error. Communication was clear and friendly, she let me know when the doll arrived and was an absolute pleasure to work with! I would do business with her again without hesitation!
+1 as a buyer!

Marilyn purchased the Ashlette Blythe that I was selling and even came to pick her up in person! That was a pleasant surprise, as she's just a total doll in person. Payment was quick, communication was top-notch, and it was really thoughtful of Marilyn to save me postage costs. Thank you so much!
+1 as a buyer!
+1 as a buyer!

Marilyn is a pleasure to deal with and I would highly recommend her.
+1 as a buyer. This is my second time dealing with Marilyn--she's always awesome and I'd deal with her again. Thank you!