Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: abeautifullittlefool Feedback
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
For if and when I decide to start buying/selling over here ^^

I have 100% positive feedback on eBay, which you can find here: http://feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=lostinlonderland

Thank you kindly! Heart
+1 as a buyer. Thank you for buying the doll outfit from me! smile
+2 perfect buyer

Abby bought 2 Pullips from me, one a little while ago, another more recently. She is the sweetest buyer to deal with, pays when promised, and communication is great. 2 awesome transactions completed and would always be happy to sell to her again in future ^___^
+1 seller - a pleasure to deal with, and items arrived very quickly
+1 seller - pleasure to deal with, items arrived very quickly
+1 for a super nice seller. Was great to work with and turned everything around very quickly. Would be happy to buy from again, thank you!
+1 for a seller, hell yeah! Bought some doll clothes from her and everything went smoothly~
+1 as a seller

Bought some clothing and shoes and it was well packaged and shipped out promptly. Thanks!
+1 great seller! Really fast shipping, and great doll clothes. Thank you so much! ^^
+1 seller got several clothes and shoes of different variety and they all came very timely and nicely packed! Thank you!
+1 as a seller! I bought shoes and a top from her and everything arrived well packaged, thank you sweetie!
+1 as a seller-- sold me a Pullip body for a great bargain! Lovely to deal with!