Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Voting thread Round 6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The theme was tea party!

[Image: 17763463858_f86c5ae26f_o.jpg]
Entry #1- Alliecat "what was in that tea?"
[Image: photo_zpsjxjwcogw.jpg]
Entry #2- Jencut "Oh dear... let me explain how a tea party works..."
[Image: tea-with-teddy_2015-05-31.jpg]
Entry #3- Marilyn "Tea with Teddy"
[Image: 18404617352_75738b0f35.jpg]
Entry #4- Martah " Would you like some tea?"
Entry number two is not showing up.

Great work all! One of these days I will get myself dolly organized and can participate in these again. oooof... (and for the record I did get one of my shelves up... only to realize I desperately need another!!!)
(06-05-2015, 04:33 AM)isminity Wrote: [ -> ]Entry number two is not showing up.

Great work all! One of these days I will get myself dolly organized and can participate in these again. oooof... (and for the record I did get one of my shelves up... only to realize I desperately need another!!!)

I also don't see #2 (Jencut's) sad
Unfortunately it's not something I can fix, I copied the link from Jencut ^^;
So sorry everyone! I changed from Photobuckt to flickr and still very new to all this! I don't know how to get the picture on here but I'm trying sad

UPDATE: The html is not bringing up the picture but you can see it here...

https://www.flickr.com/photos/132938563@...ed-public/

Hina I've PM'd you smile Thanks so much Marilyn for PMing me to let me know about this Heart My parents moved house yesterday so I haven't really been on here too much this week - I'd never have known! LOL Sorry everybody - so embarrassing!
I'll restart the voting thread tonight, I can't fix this while I'm at work Flickr is blocked and my phone isn't great with copy paste.
Congratulations, JenCut. Please PM me with the theme you've chosen for Round 7.
Thanks guys smile PM sent! Heart
Congrats, Jencut smile
Congrats! Loved all the entries. smile