Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Regina Erwen <3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I swapped two pairs of eyechips to remove those foiled eyechips and gaze corrected her yesterday. I even managed to open her without too much trouble. RBL+ can be a bit strong on the glue between faceplates and scalp so I soaked her first with a good result smile. I just had to do this as I want to save her for customising by some famous customiser. We shall see who I can get, so I wanted to just do this so I can enjoy her more while I wait. She might not keep the red pair when she has been customised, but I like them with her current look smile.

[Image: 19146512135_335e386d9d_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 19149961501_b3b72ff6bd_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 18523948874_e10660782c_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr
[Image: 19146444625_9ea81e3004_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr

I got the new Lalatroop hat I bought second hand this morning, so Regina tried it on wink:
[Image: 19120315916_edcc783bf9_z.jpg]More Regina wink by Mona, on Flickr
Lovely, Bee! I really like those dark chips. Who is the base doll?
Love her! grin

I think maybe every Blythe looks better gaze corrected - it's like they're looking innocently up at you Heart
I like the pale lavender chips the best with her current faceup.
(06-27-2015, 08:36 AM)Missy_Crane Wrote: [ -> ]I think maybe every Blythe looks better gaze corrected - it's like they're looking innocently up at you Heart

I totally agree for those front facing chips! I have a girl with sleep eyes (i.e. the spring on the eyemech isn't attached to anything), and I just learned that you can manually roll the eyes a bit - so I can make her gaze corrected for the front facing chips, and leave the sideways looking ones a bit lower. The best of both worlds for me smile
The stock girl is Regina Erwen Tinnu smile. And I finally had the right girl for the pair of eyechips I painted and kept for myself, I sold the 3 other pairs in this colour so I guess I should paint more wink.

Thank you all Heart. I always prefer them gaze corrected. That vacant stare the front facing chips have is a bit creepy wink.

The lavender chips certainly are lovely Cornflower, I kept those and the green stock ones and I think I will keep it that way smile.
Oh! Thanks, Bee, I missed hearing about her!