Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Round 8 theme announced
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Congratulations to Alliecat, winner of Round 7's photo challenge.

Alliecat chose the theme for Round 8...

Pets: Real OR Pretend
Even if you don't have an actual living, breathing furbaby, you can still participate using stuffed animals, plushies, figurines...have fun!

Entries are due by 0:00 July 21, HST. Entries can be sent to me via PM or e-mail. My e-mail is given below, just omit the spaces between the @ sign

resinality @ live.com

It's probably best to PM me with your photo entries as I never seem to receive ones that are emailed to my live.com address.

In fact, I am giving out my other email address to see if that one works better. I still feel that PMs are the safest and most reliable way, though.

My other email follows, just omit the spaces between the @sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com
This should be a fun one!
Haha! Definitely going to try to participate in this one. Should be a challenge trying to wrangle one of my cats AND a doll into a photo!
Congrats Alliecat!
Great theme choice, looking forward to all the entries, hopefully i'll have a bit ,ore ime on my hand the next weeks and be able to participate!
sent an older pic but full of cute LOL
Yikes, where did that time go?! I'd better get cracking slash
OOps, thanks for the reminder! There's still tomorrow to chase the cat around the house. Or use a non-living pet.
It's probably best to PM me with your photo entries as I never seem to receive ones that are emailed to my live.com address.

In fact, I am giving out my other email address to see if that one works better. I still feel that PMs are the safest and most reliable way, though.

My other email follows, just omit the spaces between the @sign.

justlikewasabi @ gmail.com
Whew last minute... sent!
Looking forward to seeing what everybody did smile
I was thinking about this the past couple of days but ended up feeling too drained to ever attempt at it. :/ Oh well, maybe next time.

Good luck to everyone!