Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 4, 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
That is the cutest outfit I love the hair accessory smile
Thank you both! I'm looking forward to seeing them on many doll heads at PUDDLE.

The dress is from etsy seller sugarblocks. She has one left in the same fabric.
https://www.etsy.com/listing/230896332/b..._active_13
Many cute items donated by etradersplace.com!
[Image: 24499922934_3ac24b8eb6_z.jpg]
etradersplace 2 by TrueFan, on Flickr
So cute! I am so jealous of anyone who can go smile
Is anyone thinking of doing a Leeke group order for PUDDLE? Or would anyone be interested?
Woot! 130 necklaces finished and ready for the gift bags. (And I finished watching Sailor Moon R.) On to the alien hair accessories!
eep!!! those rilakkumass!! they are soooo cute!! And congrats on finishing the necklaces! I couldnt have done it..
Nice donation from kitten-squid of 120 clothing items for the gift bags:
[Image: 25581302791_ac319d0c29_z.jpg]
PUDDLE donation from kitten-squid by TrueFan, on Flickr
Exciting!
Hurray for more goodies!
My Father suggested going to PUDDLE! #__# I can't belive it!! smile We *might* actually be able to make it this year! X3
That would be awesome! Last I saw, it was close to selling out, so you might want to get a definite yes so you can register.
(03-11-2016, 01:50 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]My Father suggested going to PUDDLE! #__# I can't belive it!! smile We *might* actually be able to make it this year! X3

Woo, I hope so! I'm just so excited about getting to meet some of you people in person!
(03-11-2016, 01:50 PM)fishy Wrote: [ -> ]My Father suggested going to PUDDLE! #__# I can't belive it!! smile We *might* actually be able to make it this year! X3
That would be super exciting! Do you have any questions? And CornflowerBlue is right - we are close to selling out.
Fabulous donations from the Sleeping Elf!
[Image: 25687659936_13d6d86b32_z.jpg]
Sleeping Elf donation to PUDDLE by TrueFan, on Flickr
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11