Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 4, 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sadness I can't go anymore sad
(05-28-2016, 02:13 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]Sadness I can't go anymore sad
sad
(05-28-2016, 02:20 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 02:13 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]Sadness I can't go anymore sad
sad

I know I'm sad too sad
But good news is that your all still getting a custom Dal as a door prize smile
(05-28-2016, 02:22 AM)MissMandyLynne Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-28-2016, 02:20 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]
sad

I know I'm sad too sad
But good news is that your all still getting a custom Dal as a door prize smile
So sorry you can't make it!
Is it always in Chicago? I didn't find out about PUDDLE until recently (I only got my first Pullip at the end of February) so I can't go this year, but I want to next year, assuming it's still in the Chicago area.
It always has been in Chicago. We've been at the same hotel in Elk Grove Village for seven of the nine years. Next year is the 10th!
When do tickets typically go on sale? I want to be sure I get mine early for next year.
I PMed you. Registration usually begins end of summer/beginning of fall.
Yesterday my mom and best friend and I all high-fived at my birthday party over the sewing we still have to do. (The other two are lucky, they can sew in the car if necessary, I get too car sick :p) I am making progress though and really only have two skirts that I need to do, the rest is just extra. (Yes, I expect I'll be sitting in the hotel room Thursday night sewing while my stepdad laughs at me. I know he's gonna laugh at me.)

I don't care I'm still excited; I love that PUDDLE is the weekend after my birthday it's like the best birthday present smile
(05-29-2016, 09:10 AM)Severity Wrote: [ -> ]Yesterday my mom and best friend and I all high-fived at my birthday party over the sewing we still have to do. (The other two are lucky, they can sew in the car if necessary, I get too car sick :p) I am making progress though and really only have two skirts that I need to do, the rest is just extra. (Yes, I expect I'll be sitting in the hotel room Thursday night sewing while my stepdad laughs at me. I know he's gonna laugh at me.)

I don't care I'm still excited; I love that PUDDLE is the weekend after my birthday it's like the best birthday present smile

I may have made a last minute decision to sew a dress for Nevada for the "dress like your doll" event so I think I've got sewing again after all. Woo!
I still need to finish some sewing, clean out my car because its dusty and hasn't been vacuumed since last year, and pack. And maybe start a custom, if the weather cooperates over the next couple of days. Because I need more things to do before I leave.
I wish I'd gotten into Pullip just a little sooner--I'd totally have done PUDDLE! Maybe next year, though. Chicago isn't too far!
I also need to vacuum my car! And finish the 1000 alien spaceship hair accessories (honestly, it feels like I am making 1000). And print out Many Things Needed at PUDDLE. And do my mini for the mini doll contest. And maybe do a custom - because I need more things to do before I leave also.

PS: I'm a little nervous I'm not going to be able to fit everything in my car!
I don't know how you get so much in that small car to begin with!

And the in-laws have gone and it needs to be all Pullips, all PUDDLE for the next 2 days. Unless my sister wants to get together for dinner on Sunday. I better get up earlier than usual tomorrow.
Good thing I no longer have a Beetle!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11