Dolly Market Forum

Full Version: Pullip and Dal Doll Lovers Event - June 4, 2016
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Thinking of you all and hoping everyone is having a wonderful time!
I'll post pictures soon, but I realize now, I didn't find out who anyone was while I was there. In case anyone was wondering, I was the Sith, or the girl in the red wig.

Also! I had a fantastic time, but I also really missed vending. I'm looking forward to next year and the theme of Tea Party!! So, I'm already working on plans for next year's Pale Angel table or should I say Pale Angel's Tea Shop. I can't wait to start sketching looks based on tea blends.
Hey, Marsian, our Dal-ek won best modified Dal at PUDDLE!
[Image: 23967241313_5b9cc97abe.jpg]

I have photos of her with her new plunger arm but not uploaded yet. She also had her adipose stuffie with her.
oh gods! SO MUCH AWESOMES! *dies of epic*
I got to meet a few of you and connect (user)names to faces! I was the one in the "ladybug" dress for dress like your doll.
Dal-eK is the cutest, congrats. I am looking forward to your photos smile
I wish everyone could come to PUDDLE! Somehow I managed to still come home with more stuff than I left with, in spite of selling a number of things.
GreysPrincess, it was great to meet you and your friend in person! I hope you enjoyed your first PUDDLE experience and that we'll see you again next year.
(06-06-2016, 10:11 AM)TrueFan Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, Marsian, our Dal-ek won best modified Dal at PUDDLE!
Of course she did -- she's adorable! Congratulations smile
GreysPrincess - was the full custom Dal winner yours? It was good to meet you.

I feel this was the best PUDDLE yet and am super happy about how everything went. I too wish you all could be there!

The theme for the 2017 PUDDLE, the 10th, is TEA PARTY. This is a broad theme that includes Alice in Wonderland, the Japanese tea ceremony, and anything tea and party related.
Tea party sounds great to me! I have a small obsession with tea cups of all kinds. Already excited smile
I think we'll see lots of great creativity again, and I hope lots of great themed donations!

We had more full custom dolls than modified dolls for the first time this year, and the dolls were amazing.
There were so many pretty dolls and awesome people there this year! I had an absolute blast! Also, I'm really sorry for any inconvenience I may have caused leaving my own giant take it or leave it tub behind. It just hit me now how incredibly inconsiderate that was!
Just a few!
My entry in the mini contest won third place!

[Image: 26902372964_c1d1664581_z.jpg]
Attack of the 50 Foot Woman by TrueFan, on Flickr

Doll design event results:
[Image: 27477120526_b68e0e2543_z.jpg]
From the Doll Design Event by TrueFan, on Flickr

Queen Jane, a custom I won last year by Doll Angel, returned as Miss Universe.
[Image: 26902373634_65d65e27c2_z.jpg]
Miss Universe aka Queen Jane by TrueFan, on Flickr

Valancy's Dalek outfit.
[Image: 27477122756_d87c787056_z.jpg]
Valancy as a Dalek by TrueFan, on Flickr

Gypsy Alice original outfit by applecandy won third place in the original outfit category.
[Image: 26903584283_860a3abb96_z.jpg]
Gypsy Alice by TrueFan, on Flickr

Portent won best modified Dal.
[Image: 27412751682_14e6949602_z.jpg]
Dalek by TrueFan, on Flickr

The winning Best in Theme entry, a scene from original series Star Trek The Trouble with Tribbles by Quamara
[Image: 27477126316_86c83b6496_z.jpg]
The Trouble with Tribbles by TrueFan, on Flickr

Group photo. We had about 110 attendees this year!
[Image: 27412764212_437f072a18_z.jpg]
Group photo PUDDLE 2016 by TrueFan, on Flickr
It was really so great to meet and talk to everyone again!! I really missed you all so much!! The event ran so beautifully this year I wish Puddle would never end. They had some really good artist there. It was also great to see all the new customs everyone did. I truly cannot wait for next year. If you need my help for anything True please feel free to let me know. I am already thinking of which Pullips might look cute on the gift bags. smile

And thank you so much for making the Doctor Who out fit CB!! My boy's absolutely love it!!
I'll get my pics up in the next couple days! I forgot to put an SD card in my camera and didn't realize it until just before lunch so I have no morning pictures. sad oops!
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11